Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
468 posts

Re: Yes, they're keeping the same KH2 cover from Japan in America !!!

Feb 10, 2006

Gunner Yuna wrote:

DefStar wrote:
I hope it's all shiny too, like the Kingdom Hearts 1 cover.

My KH is the greatest hits version, and it isn't shiny...

That's too bad.
Playing now: MGS3: Subsistence, FF IX (again), FF X

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1833 posts

Feb 10, 2006
im just glad that there keeping the cover
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5420 posts

Feb 10, 2006

Gunner Yuna wrote:

Aeris_Jayle wrote:

Gunner Yuna wrote:

carbonox_ratchet wrote:
That boxart is awesome although it somewhat doesn't relate to the game's more darker theme. The PAL boxart will most likely be the same then as did the first game.

A darker theme??  Please tell me this is true!!  The first Kingdom Hearts is way to Disney-fied for me.... blech. X_X  

I really hope the second one is more serious/darker!! 

Goodness, you haven't even gotten half-way through the first KH and your already saying it's too Disney-fied....  Keep playing, for goodness sakes, you're letting the Disney-ness blind you of a great game with an awesome story!  You're judging KH just like others would judge FFX-2.... blindly....

That is true.  I'm not saying KH is bad or anything, I just wish there was more FF influence.  This is just me of course.  I've seen my friend play through it, so I know the story can be dark, but I was just talking about the worlds, not the story.

As for your FFX-2 comparison, the equivalent of my rant for FFX-2 would be saying that a person didn't like the areas, which isn't surprising, considering most of them were ported directly from FFX...

I was saying that not liking KH because of Disney is the same as not liking FFX-2 because it felt girly....  Sorry, I was being defensive again, I just hate it when people keep judging KH because of the Disney presence....  I didn't like Disney much before KH, but it renewed my love for the good ol' mouse....  The gaming world does not revolve around FF, you have to learn to play games without their influence....
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5401 posts

Feb 10, 2006

Aeris_Jayle wrote:

Gunner Yuna wrote:

Aeris_Jayle wrote:

Gunner Yuna wrote:

carbonox_ratchet wrote:
That boxart is awesome although it somewhat doesn't relate to the game's more darker theme. The PAL boxart will most likely be the same then as did the first game.

A darker theme??  Please tell me this is true!!  The first Kingdom Hearts is way to Disney-fied for me.... blech. X_X  

I really hope the second one is more serious/darker!! 

Goodness, you haven't even gotten half-way through the first KH and your already saying it's too Disney-fied....  Keep playing, for goodness sakes, you're letting the Disney-ness blind you of a great game with an awesome story!  You're judging KH just like others would judge FFX-2.... blindly....

That is true.  I'm not saying KH is bad or anything, I just wish there was more FF influence.  This is just me of course.  I've seen my friend play through it, so I know the story can be dark, but I was just talking about the worlds, not the story.

As for your FFX-2 comparison, the equivalent of my rant for FFX-2 would be saying that a person didn't like the areas, which isn't surprising, considering most of them were ported directly from FFX...

I was saying that not liking KH because of Disney is the same as not liking FFX-2 because it felt girly....  Sorry, I was being defensive again, I just hate it when people keep judging KH because of the Disney presence....  I didn't like Disney much before KH, but it renewed my love for the good ol' mouse....  The gaming world does not revolve around FF, you have to learn to play games without their influence....

I do believe that not playing a game because of the "graphics theme" or "feel" is not a good excuse at all, which is why I play KH even though I'm not attracted to the Disney-theme.  If I didn't, then I can't accuse people of not playing FFX-2 because of its "theme", which is why I don't let the "Disney-theme" stop me from playing KH. :smileyhappy:

As I hate it when people judge FFX-2 because of its appearance.  Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I don't think something as trivial as graphics should stop anyone from playing a game.  It's a stupid excuse, IMO.

I'm fine with playing games without the FF influence...  In fact, I like the appearance of anime RPGs more than the Final Fantasys. :smileytongue:  It's just certain types of graphics that I'm not exactly excited about, but again, that shouldn't stop anyone from playing a game.

Message Edited by Gunner Yuna on 02-09-200610:18 PM

~ Credit to MaggIvy for making me this beautiful sig! Thanks! ~
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7744 posts

Feb 10, 2006
About Time!!!!

"Can you see your end? Then death be yours!" ~ Brahms
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes