First Son
12 posts

Re: Worst news ever about KH 2....

Mar 27, 2006
I would request wensday off in place of tuesday then...
Message 11 of 20 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
593 posts

Mar 27, 2006
OH EM GEEE! that is so heartbreaking  i mean GAHH! come on
to tell you the truth tho, your reading my sig

IM A COUPON!

Message 12 of 20 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
231 posts

Mar 27, 2006
yeah it just kinda sucks that i've had mine reserved for so long and i've thought it was coming out 3 different dates (early september, just before christmas, then March 28th when it's really the 29th...) it just is disappointing that i can't have a whole day with it on the day it comes out.
Message 13 of 20 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
231 posts

Mar 27, 2006
yeah it just kinda sucks that i've had mine reserved for so long and i've thought it was coming out 3 different dates (early september, just before christmas, then March 28th when it's really the 29th...) it just is disappointing that i can't have a whole day with it on the day it comes out
Message 14 of 20 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1491 posts

Mar 27, 2006
LOL! This topic is just hilarious! KH II comes out on April 1st where I live, do I care, nope!
Original PSP- Sold 11/17/2007
PSP 3000 Series Ratchet and Clank Bundle Purchased- 12/26/2008
Renewed Faith in the Playstation Portable
Message 15 of 20 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12042 posts

Mar 27, 2006

Voo Sneaky wrote:

sorahearts wrote:
So i thought i was going to get the game on tuesday, but i just called the local EB and... alas... it's coming on wednesday... i even requested tuesday off so i could play ALL day, but... oh well i guess...

Understand this: Release Dates and Dates they are In Stores are different! Games always come out on Tuesdays it seems, but the games don't actually reach stores and the shelves until Wednesday. It's been like that for SOCOM, Zelda, Megaman, or any other big name title whose release date is Tuesday. It's odd, but that's how it works. You have the weekend I hope to play it all you want!

actually you are wrong my friend. Release date simply refers to the date they can put it on store shelves. Go to walmart on a tuesday and check. If the game is'nt on the rack ask if they've got thier shipment in yet (alot of times they dont get to it until early/later in the night), so ask them to check thier shipment if they have'nt gotten around to it yet, then ask for the particular game you're looking for, if they dont want to help find a Manager or someone who will because there is no reason they wont. Nearly every single game released Walmart has on release day. Granted there is the exception, but more often than not Walmart ships to sell on release day. Where as Shopko wont normally get games till Wed, Thrs, or even Friday sometimes. Same as some game stores, but its the stores distribution center thats the problem. Matter of fact, some retailers will get games days in advance with a huge note saying "DO NOT SELL UNTIL <DATE>" But for the most part games are shipped to stores to be sold on the release date, or in some cases, some retailers ship them so they hit store shelves a day late. Yes, some publishers get games out a day late, but more often than not a game ships before its release date, its just a matter of when the stores distribution center ships the game... So you just need to know the right stores to buy games from. Because the release date and date they are on shelves in not different, it just varies from chain to chain, or store to store. But remember this, Walmart does'nt carry all games in every store either, especially when it comes to RPGs, but Kingdom Hearts II should be on every Walmart shelf on Tuesday, just like Madden, Socom, The Godfather, God of War, Shadow of the Colossus, Suikoden, Final Fantasy, Sports titles and other publishers games/series...

Message Edited by sarges24@hotmail.com on 03-27-200601:40 PM

Message 16 of 20 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
263 posts

Mar 27, 2006

sorahearts wrote:
So i thought i was going to get the game on tuesday, but i just called the local EB and... alas... it's coming on wednesday... i even requested tuesday off so i could play ALL day, but... oh well i guess...

I did the exact same thing today, but then i called my local Game Stop and they said they would have it on Tuesday, now im gettig it there. I know, when we get to the point that agame is running our scheduale, you know that theres something wrong.lol 
Image hosting by Photobucket
Message 17 of 20 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4542 posts

Mar 27, 2006
Well when ya live in the sticks like I do games often don't come out till Thursday or Friday after there release date.
Message 18 of 20 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5420 posts

Mar 27, 2006

Lesson learned! 

Well, it's one thing you should remember, most games are SHIPPED on Tuesday, and are on sale on Wednesday!  Only a select few are sold on the same day they ship, and it's usually the low budget, no-name games....  You might get lucky going to a 24-hour place like K-Mart or Walmart who'll probably sell it on the night of the 28th, or sometimes GameStop and EB will start selling them near closing on the 28th (around 8-9pm)....

Message 19 of 20 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2188 posts

Mar 27, 2006
the gamecrazy here says i can pick it up tuesday