I Only Post Everything
1119 posts

Re: Worst RPG?

Feb 4, 2006

Seiken_Densetsu wrote:

WindCat wrote:

Seiken_Densetsu wrote:
I actually loved Unlimited SaGa, and it is one of my favorite RPGs.

Anyways, I think these are the worst RPGs of all-time:

• Tales of Destiny
  • Tales of Symphonia
  • Drakkhen
  • Deadly Towers
  • Villgust
  • Villgust Gaiden
  • Faria
  • Uncharted Waters
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
  • Dragon Quest VII
  • Final Fantasy X-2

Oh my god it's Seiken!
Although for me my least favorite rpg would have to be.....I have no clue.  Probably Zelda 2: Adventure of Link just because of how agravating that game is.  It's so vague in what you have to do and there's not much to do other than the side scrolling fights.

Oh my gosh, it's WindCat!  :smileytongue:  *Hasn't talked to you for ages*

Anyways, yeah, I hated Adventure of Link, too.

Is Adventure of Link the most recent one that has come out? I thought it looked good but I never got it. Most likely because I don't have a gamecube.
Message 41 of 44 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5401 posts

Feb 4, 2006

pyromaniac99 wrote:

Seiken_Densetsu wrote:

WindCat wrote:

Seiken_Densetsu wrote:

• Tales of Destiny
  • Tales of Symphonia
  • Drakkhen
  • Deadly Towers
  • Villgust
  • Villgust Gaiden
  • Faria
  • Uncharted Waters
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Dragon Quest VII
  • Final Fantasy X-2

Oh my god it's Seiken!
Although for me my least favorite rpg would have to be.....I have no clue.  Probably Zelda 2: Adventure of Link just because of how agravating that game is.  It's so vague in what you have to do and there's not much to do other than the side scrolling fights.

Is Adventure of Link the most recent one that has come out? I thought it looked good but I never got it. Most likely because I don't have a gamecube.

Nope.  I believe Adventure of Link is only the second Zelda game.... I'm not sure though.  The most recent one is Windwaker, but Twilight Princess is coming out supposedly in the spring (2006), and it looks awesome!  It just may be a revolutionary title like Ocarina of Time was!  Now if only it had come earlier in the GC's lifespan....  it just may have been bigger (or at least been able to match) Ocarina of Time.

~ Credit to MaggIvy for making me this beautiful sig! Thanks! ~
Message 42 of 44 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7716 posts

Feb 5, 2006

Gunner Yuna wrote:

pyromaniac99 wrote:

Seiken_Densetsu wrote:

WindCat wrote:

Seiken_Densetsu wrote:

• Tales of Destiny
  • Tales of Symphonia
  • Drakkhen
  • Deadly Towers
  • Villgust
  • Villgust Gaiden
  • Faria
  • Uncharted Waters
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Dragon Quest VII
  • Final Fantasy X-2

Oh my god it's Seiken!

Nope.  I believe Adventure of Link is only the second Zelda game.... I'm not sure though.  The most recent one is Windwaker, but Twilight Princess is coming out supposedly in the spring (2006), and it looks awesome!  It just may be a revolutionary title like Ocarina of Time was!  Now if only it had come earlier in the GC's lifespan....  it just may have been bigger (or at least been able to match) Ocarina of Time.

Yeah, Adventures of Link is Zelda 2. Side scroller. Oh, and hte most recent one is Minish Cap

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Joined GAP: 6-2-06
Message 43 of 44 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5401 posts

Feb 5, 2006

fs_metal wrote:

Gunner Yuna wrote:

pyromaniac99 wrote:

Yeah, Adventures of Link is Zelda 2. Side scroller. Oh, and hte most recent one is Minish Cap

Minish Cap is the most recent, but reading the previous message, I assumed pyromaniac99 thought that the GC Zelda was the most recent, so I mentioned Windwaker.  :smileytongue:

~ Credit to MaggIvy for making me this beautiful sig! Thanks! ~
Message 44 of 44 (0 Views)
0 Likes