Mar 01 2006
By: Serethiel Monster Hunter 40 posts

Who is planning on getting Shadow Hearts: From the new World

18 replies 1 views Edited Mar 1, 2006
i know i plan on getting sincee it is suppose to be released on the 8th i was just wondering who else is planning on getting it.

Message Edited by Serethiel on 03-01-200612:09 PM

Message 1 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Re: Who is planning on getting Shadow Hearts: From the new World

Mar 1, 2006

I am planning on getting it for no other reason than to have something new to play.  I just went out and got Drackenguard 2, and its kinda..blah. so far. 

Message 2 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

Mar 1, 2006
I'm getting it, and I'm excited! I loved the first two SH games, and this one is looking really awesome... can't wait.
Message 3 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
563 posts

Mar 2, 2006
I'm getting it!  It looks a bit too different from the first two, but I really need a new game to hole me over until Suikoden V's release.
Message 4 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6975 posts

Mar 2, 2006
I'll be getting it as well. But who was surprised by that? lol

Message 5 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
660 posts

Mar 2, 2006

thebaldduelist wrote:
I'll be getting it as well. But who was surprised by that? lol

I'm not suprised! lol

The game looks really good and hope to have it in my hands soon. 

Message 6 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

Mar 2, 2006
I actually preordered this game from Gamestop, partly because this is my favorite RPG series, and partly because it comes with a preorder bonus of the original Shadow Hearts game.  I wanted to get the original to give as a gift, but it's apparently gotten rare.  Used copies go for $30-$40 on ebay, and new, sealed copies are $70. 

========
Currently playing:
Deus Ex
Wizardry: Tale of the Forsaken Land
Chulip
Message 7 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
660 posts

Mar 2, 2006

Oremites wrote:
I actually preordered this game from Gamestop, partly because this is my favorite RPG series, and partly because it comes with a preorder bonus of the original Shadow Hearts game.  I wanted to get the original to give as a gift, but it's apparently gotten rare.  Used copies go for $30-$40 on ebay, and new, sealed copies are $70. 

There's a bonus?  I didn't know that.  Very nice bonus indeed.
Message 8 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6975 posts

Mar 2, 2006

Dark_Mage wrote:

Oremites wrote:

Neither did I. Gamestop's website does not have anything listed either. I know Shadow Hearts Covenant came with Shadow Hearts as a preorder bonus at some stores, but I have heard nothing about From the New World having a similar deal. It actually wouldn't make sense since the publisher is completely different this time. But just because I haven't heard of it, doesn't mean it isn't so. It would be great if they did that again.

Message 9 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19284 posts

Mar 2, 2006

thebaldduelist wrote:

Dark_Mage wrote:

Oremites wrote:

Neither did I. Gamestop's website does not have anything listed either. I know Shadow Hearts Covenant came with Shadow Hearts as a preorder bonus at some stores, but I have heard nothing about From the New World having a similar deal. It actually wouldn't make sense since the publisher is completely different this time. But just because I haven't heard of it, doesn't mean it isn't so. It would be great if they did that again.

Especially since the game is $10 cheaper than the other two were.
Please do not send me a friend's request without telling me who you are and where I know you from. Thank you.

Message 10 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes