Mar 28 2006
By: WriteWinger Keyblade Wielder 10378 posts

What's Kingdom Hearts: Trinity Masterpiece ??? (Calling Chaynes !!!)

4 replies 1 views Edited Mar 28, 2006
Well I was looking around the KH2 section of Gamespot, getty all hyped up since tomorrow is the big day in all. Anyway, straight to the point, I go to related games, and dig a little deeper. Here's what I find.

So does anyone know about this? First time I ever heard about it. Whenever I click it, it just redirects me to the American KH2 page. I know about the Final Mix version, but not this. Any clarity on this subject would be appreciated.

Message Edited by Jak657 on 03-27-200606:21 PM

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7003 posts

Re: What's Kingdom Hearts: Trinity Masterpiece ??? (Calling Chaynes !!!)

Mar 28, 2006
Hmm thats odd... Wonder if its a final mix for Kingdom Hearts II.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
231 posts

Mar 28, 2006

Jak657 wrote:
Well I was looking around the KH2 section of Gamespot, getty all hyped up since tomorrow is the big day in all. Anyway, straight to the point, I go to related games, and dig a little deeper. Here's what I find.

So does anyone know about this? First time I ever heard about it. Whenever I click it, it just redirects me to the American KH2 page. I know about the Final Mix version, but not this. Any clarity on this subject would be appreciated.

I believe It's a special edition version of kingdom hearts, KH chain of memories, and KH2... i searched it on ebay, they are the japanese verisions of each game and it includes a little action figure of sora, a special booklet... sounds like awesomeness to me... but it's like $200+
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5819 posts

Mar 28, 2006

sorahearts wrote:

Jak657 wrote:

I believe It's a special edition version of kingdom hearts, KH chain of memories, and KH2... i searched it on ebay, they are the japanese verisions of each game and it includes a little action figure of sora, a special booklet... sounds like awesomeness to me... but it's like $200+

that's exactaly what it is, Noruma has recently stated he has no final mix planned
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
501 posts

Mar 28, 2006

on the site the game relese date is the same relese date as kingdom hearts 2 in japan

oh and also check out this pic

http://img453.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kh2wallpaper021280x1024t9gz.jpg

iook at the logo of KH2 it has little japenese writing under it that could be trinity masterpiece in japenese

[
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes