Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 01 2010
By: Brrnout PlayStation MVP 5697 posts

Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll Trophy List

3 replies 9 views Edited Dec 1, 2010

The trophy list for Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll has been released. The game has 28, 9, 4, 1 for a total of 42. You can read the whole list here.

If you want to know trophy information, trophy advice, or anything trophy feel free to contact me. Also be sure to join the Official Playstation Forums Trophy Leaderboard to see where you match with your fellow gamers!

Cheers, Brrnout

PS MVPs: Motivated. Vigilant. Passionate.
Proud to be an MVP and serving our community since June 2010
Message 1 of 4 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
237 posts

Re: Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll Trophy List

Dec 1, 2010

so it's actually coming out here?

"

As for the RPGs, such as turnbased, action, strategy, and all that.... well, this world would be full of even more stupid people in my honest opinion. RPGs, in *not all* most cases give story to the player, or strategically challenge the mind through SRPGs, or Puzzle dungeons. If you think about it, RPGs are sort of like a visual, and audio story, where the person playing it is involved to challenge their brain, and read a book with all the scenes drawn out on TV for them. I really do think a lack of RPGs would dumb down people, because I do believe the presence of the genre does help the mind."
Message 2 of 4 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5125 posts

Dec 2, 2010

Vaugh wrote:

so it's actually coming out here?

I said the same thing in a lounge thread. I never even heard of localization, and it is supposed to be coming out this month? Great job making it known. I am sure it won't sell much, since even I myself, wasn't aware of it.

Message 3 of 4 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1538 posts

Dec 3, 2010

Two new trailers of it with some gameplay. It looks good and when is it suppossed to be coming here? I cannot find it in Gamestop (but that is the ony place I looked).

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/trinity-souls-of-zill-oll/11415

Message 4 of 4 (9 Views)
0 Likes