Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 07 2008
By: KKramer8 Keyblade Wielder 9718 posts

Trade in Fallout for LBP?

13 replies 8 views Edited Nov 7, 2008
I'm on the fence? I haven't left the vault but I was wondering if it gets any better when I do leave it? I'm stuck right now trying to find the room to open the vault but it's hard! IDK what to do? What do you guys think?
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12198 posts

Re: Trade in Fallout for LBP?

Nov 7, 2008

AD HOC mod help wrote:
I'm on the fence? I haven't left the vault but I was wondering if it gets any better when I do leave it? I'm stuck right now trying to find the room to open the vault but it's hard! IDK what to do? What do you guys think?

I actually got both on the same day, I cant say get one or the other
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3672 posts

Nov 7, 2008
It's a high profile title so Gamestop will probably still be giving $30 trade in 6 months from now for it. I'd just say screw it and play through as opposed to tossing the other $30 you spent on the new release this early. It's a glitch fest, but you might be one of the lucky ones like me where it doesn't keep you from beating it. I can't stand all the bugs etc. but it's still fun. I just want to slap Bethesda in the mouth with an iron glove for lazily programming it, lol.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1553 posts

Nov 7, 2008

AD HOC mod help wrote:

It gets much better after leaving the Vault, lol.  I mean the Vault only takes 10minutes to finish so you can't really base the game off that :smileytongue:   But I have both, LBP gets boring fast.  I've been playing Fallout since release and currently on my second playthrough.

PSN = Deathsyt.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (8 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1247 posts

Nov 7, 2008

I think Fallout 3 is better.  I've played about 30 hours and done about 7 quests and I would estimate explored 30% of the game world.  The entire left side of the map is nearly unexplored, the northeast side of the map is unexplored, and the southeast area of the map I've explored the most.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3672 posts

Nov 7, 2008
Lol, based on that, 30% is a far underwhelming assumption. You've got ALOT of world left to explore. Though the DC area is way more populated with locations, I've found 3x that in the areas you mentioned that are unexplored so far. SO you've got even more to do than you think, hehe.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9718 posts

Nov 7, 2008
ok thanks guys! I got a 360 dollar check so I might just go buy it tomorrow with a headset.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (8 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1308 posts

Nov 7, 2008

The game doesn't get rolling until you hit the town of Megaton.

I also have LBP, and as of last week (when I last popped it in), online play is very very laggy. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon. 

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9718 posts

Nov 7, 2008

woofer68 wrote:

The game doesn't get rolling until you hit the town of Megaton.

I also have LBP, and as of last week (when I last popped it in), online play is very very laggy. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon. 

ok thanks man! I'm just going to play it now! lol Try and get out of the vault!

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2430 posts

Nov 7, 2008
well i got Fallout for 360 and there isnt one bug but yeah i say keep fallout its a great game take a good amount of hours to complete the full game and about 13 just for the main quest
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (8 Views)
0 Likes