10-15-2012 05:09 AM - edited 10-27-2012 12:28 PM
10-19-2012 09:42 PM - edited 10-19-2012 09:47 PM
My top 5 rpgs are:
1. God Eater Burst (and the upcoming sequel)
2. Kingdom Hearts
3. Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy
because those were the only games I played
10-20-2012 12:42 AM
I've played enough games that I don't normally like the idea of ranking games, or choosing favorites, but going by a particular genre does make things a little easier to manage. I might as well take a shot at it, at least based on what I've played at this point in time. Here goes:
1. Persona 3/Persona 3: FES(I don't care as much for P3P)
2. Chrono Trigger
3. Parasite Eve
4. Final Fantasy VIII
5. Persona 4
10-22-2012 10:28 PM - edited 10-22-2012 10:35 PM
10-23-2012 04:06 PM
10-25-2012 09:16 AM - edited 10-25-2012 09:17 AM
1) Dragon's Dogma truly an Epic RPG and a blast to play
2) Kingdoms of Amalur for it's truly fun and arcady gameplay.
3) Sacred 2 (good hack & slasher)
4) Two Worlds 2 (excellent online multiplayer what other RPG has 8 player online?)
5) LOTR War in the north (Tied) Dungeon Siege III (both have excellent co-op and online MP great loot grinders.
Bonus Games) Borderlands 1 and 2 (if you like FPS games or liked Fallout but wished it was faster paced then these are for you!