Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 21 2012
By: GrayGargoyle PlayStation MVP 11057 posts

Time and Eternity is due Westward.

4 replies 159 views Edited Sep 21, 2012

IGN has the scoop on an upcoming role-playing game known in Japan as Toki to Towa, which translates into Time and Eternity. The game from developer Imageepoch (who are known for such game series as Luminous Arc and Sands of Destruction) is being brought to the PlayStation 3 in 2013.

While it will be a while until the game makes its way here, the story itself may be enough to entice any RPG gamer looking for something different.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (159 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8478 posts

Re: Time and Eternity is due Westward.

Sep 23, 2012
great news indeed, will buy day 1 for sure :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (147 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8478 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

I'm surprised that not more people are interested in this game, maybe most people know this game under the original name toki to towa?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (122 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11057 posts

Sep 30, 2012

It's possible. Then again maybe there just aren't enough RPG fans out here who are still drawn to the spirit of a Japanese gaming vessel. :smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (119 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3979 posts

Sep 30, 2012

This one somehow flew under my radar, but I'll be sure to check it out when it makes its way over here.

GrayGargoyle wrote:

It's possible. Then again maybe there just aren't enough RPG fans out here who are still drawn to the spirit of a Japanese gaming vessel. :smileyindifferent:

I think it's more that the Japanese haven't been on top of their game lately.  There have been a few good jrpgs, but they were few and far in between.  Heck, we have had few jrpgs period, and most weren't on par with the amazing jrpgs we saw up till the end of last gen.  It's good to know that that has slowly been changing lately.  Time and Eternity sounds like it will compliment Ni no Kuni quite nicely, for those who are looking to get their jrpg fix. 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (113 Views)
0 Likes