Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/03/2004
Offline
7811 posts
 

Re: The Best RPG You've Ever Played!!

Apr 22, 2005
The Quest Of The Milkman...JK.....FINAL FANTASY VII.
,
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 75 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/25/2004
Offline
563 posts
 

Re: The Best RPG You've Ever Played!!

Apr 23, 2005
The Suikoden series is my absolute favorite.  The worlds there have enough history to seem completely real.  My favorite game out of them is Suikoden III.  Besides that, I love FFX, FFIX, FFII (real), SO3, SO2, Xenosaga.  I want to get my hands on some more older ones though (Valkyrie Profile, early FFs, Chrono Trigger/Cross).,
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 75 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/29/2003
Offline
1481 posts
 

Re: The Best RPG You've Ever Played!!

Apr 23, 2005


Llander wrote:
Welcome one and all to the forum where we can talk about RPG's to its fullest extent...
Being an extreme RPG enthusiast i love playing and hearing about RPG's...I've played a good score of them and plan to play a ton more...
So lets hear from you guys what the best ones are!!!





Suikoden 2, Breath of Fire 4, FFX
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 75 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 04/12/2005
Offline
452 posts
 

Re: The Best RPG You've Ever Played!!

Apr 23, 2005
,

Earthbound.

,

 

,

 

,

 

,

 

,

 

,

 

,

 

,

 

,

 

,

 

,

 

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 75 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 04/15/2005
Offline
90 posts
 

Re: The Best RPG You've Ever Played!!

Apr 25, 2005
I keep hearing about the Suikoden games but i have never played them...are they good?
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 75 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/10/2004
Offline
6975 posts
 

Re: The Best RPG You've Ever Played!!

Apr 25, 2005

,
,
,Llander wrote:
,
I keep hearing about the Suikoden games but i have never played them...are they good?

,
,
,


IMO 100% of course and many will disagree with me:

,

Suikoden: excellent

,

Suikoden 2: excellent

,

Suikoden 3: average (disappointed me severely)

,

Suikoden 4: trash (well that is harsh but I found it mind numbingly boring in ALL areas)

,

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 75 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 04/15/2005
Offline
90 posts
 

Re: The Best RPG You've Ever Played!!

Apr 26, 2005

,
,
,thebaldduelist wrote:

,
,
,Llander wrote:
,
I keep hearing about the Suikoden games but i have never played them...are they good?

,
,
,


IMO 100% of course and many will disagree with me:

,

Suikoden: excellent

,

Suikoden 2: excellent

,

Suikoden 3: average (disappointed me severely)

,

Suikoden 4: trash (well that is harsh but I found it mind numbingly boring in ALL areas)

,

,
,
I'll take your word on it, it didnt look all that great from the information i found and from what it looked like and what the story sounded like
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 75 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/10/2004
Offline
6975 posts
 

Re: The Best RPG You've Ever Played!!

Apr 26, 2005

,
,
,Llander wrote:
,

,
,
,thebaldduelist wrote:

,
,
,Llander wrote:
,
I keep hearing about the Suikoden games but i have never played them...are they good?

,
,
,


IMO 100% of course and many will disagree with me:

,

Suikoden: excellent

,

Suikoden 2: excellent

,

Suikoden 3: average (disappointed me severely)

,

Suikoden 4: trash (well that is harsh but I found it mind numbingly boring in ALL areas)

,

,
,
I'll take your word on it, it didnt look all that great from the information i found and from what it looked like and what the story sounded like

,
,
I made a thread about Suikoden 4 when I completed it. I think I gave it a (D) for a grade. I found it SO boring. The whole thing revolved around the stupid ship, which was not only boring but it controlled terribly. Getting from place to place was hard work. You look for fun in an RPG, not boredom.
,

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 75 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 04/15/2005
Offline
90 posts
 

Re: The Best RPG You've Ever Played!!

Apr 27, 2005

,
,
,thebaldduelist wrote:

,
,
,Llander wrote:
,

,
,
,thebaldduelist wrote:

,
,
,Llander wrote:
,
I keep hearing about the Suikoden games but i have never played them...are they good?

,
,
,


IMO 100% of course and many will disagree with me:

,

Suikoden: excellent

,

Suikoden 2: excellent

,

Suikoden 3: average (disappointed me severely)

,

Suikoden 4: trash (well that is harsh but I found it mind numbingly boring in ALL areas)

,

,
,
I'll take your word on it, it didnt look all that great from the information i found and from what it looked like and what the story sounded like

,
,
I made a thread about Suikoden 4 when I completed it. I think I gave it a (D) for a grade. I found it SO boring. The whole thing revolved around the stupid ship, which was not only boring but it controlled terribly. Getting from place to place was hard work. You look for fun in an RPG, not boredom.
,

,
,

,
Sounds like Skies of Arcadia (greatest RPG game (so far) on the cube) gone sucky...
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 75 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/10/2004
Offline
6975 posts
 

Re: The Best RPG You've Ever Played!!

Apr 27, 2005

,
,
,Llander wrote:

,
,
,thebaldduelist wrote:

,
,
,Llander wrote:
,

,
,
,thebaldduelist wrote:

,
,
,Llander wrote:
,
I keep hearing about the Suikoden games but i have never played them...are they good?

,
,
,


IMO 100% of course and many will disagree with me:

,

Suikoden: excellent

,

Suikoden 2: excellent

,

Suikoden 3: average (disappointed me severely)

,

Suikoden 4: trash (well that is harsh but I found it mind numbingly boring in ALL areas)

,

,
,
I'll take your word on it, it didnt look all that great from the information i found and from what it looked like and what the story sounded like

,
,
I made a thread about Suikoden 4 when I completed it. I think I gave it a (D) for a grade. I found it SO boring. The whole thing revolved around the stupid ship, which was not only boring but it controlled terribly. Getting from place to place was hard work. You look for fun in an RPG, not boredom.
,

,
,

,
Sounds like Skies of Arcadia (greatest RPG game (so far) on the cube) gone sucky...

,
,
Skies of Arcadia is awesome. I played both DC and GC and even though they were pretty much the same, I loved it both times through. When I heard Suikoden 4 was going to have ship battles, I was so psyched. I expected it to be great. Boy was I wrong. That is why I try not to get too excited ahead of time for certain things anymore.
,

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 75 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes