Jul 20 2011
By: jose213jose Sackboy 437 posts

Star Ocean the last hope add-on

6 replies 901 views Edited Jul 20, 2011

I love this game a lot and this game needs add-on’s big one’s too. Why I am tell you this because the game is great and fun, I love it and want to see more fun with it. So add-on’s can make this game easier and fun, all the Star Ocean Fans would agree with me too.

• Fol add-on for 8400000$ for download on the PSN for 4.99$.

• Magical Clay add-on; there should sell magical clay for 4000Fol in the game by any buyer to make it more easy to get when you need it and for download on the PSN for 2.99$

• CP add-on make the CP limit from 19 or 23 to increase your CP to 40CP this way you can set both R and L skills set; for download on the PSN for 4.99$.

This game needs big time add-on’s to the game, here some that can help out a lot more than anything. A lot of the gameplay in the game is hard no super hard it would be hard to do half these things in year tops.

• New add-on for Gameplay Carry Over; means you get to keep your item’s, armor’s, weapon’s, neck acc’s, and wrist acc’s so you can do new gameplay thought with all you things in new mode like chaos mode and ect but your level does not carry over to be fair.  This way you don’t have to make everything again and save more time.
  • Santa add-on for when it’s on Monday, Sunday, or Friday you get price cut in Santa shop by half. The shopkeeper in the Wandering Dungeon I am talking about.

• Online Battle add-on for this you can play with all your things you have from one of your save and battle other PSN star oceans, who win’s gets special item’s and ect that are not in main game. This would be nice add-on for the game so it can get more Fans active in the video game more.

• New Special Item's add-on from version online made when you beat your friends or other players you get special item's to keep and can make u more pwerful or sell or used to make new gear and ect.

I ready put this as PlayStation.Blog Share idea, PS Form’s, and other places to get more Star Ocean Fans active and keep the games alive more. A lot of star ocean fans would love it so much and want to see this happen. But the add-on’s will cost $ to make it fun and more way to help the developers on the game and who knows maybe there will make new whole star ocean game on the PS3 or the PSVita or the new PS system to come in 2012 or so.

This game should be the best one ever made sense its story will drive you deep into cool gameplay and battles while unfold great story to save the whole Universe.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/939441-star-ocean-the-last-hope-international/59772343

Message 2 of 7 (901 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Re: Star Ocean the last hope add-on’s

Jul 19, 2011

Personally, I thought the game was horrible.

Fun thing, when it was 360 only I bought it together with Tales of Vesperia. Star Ocean almost made me want to give up on JRPGs and ignore Tales of Vesperia entirely.

But that's just my opinion.

Edit: I'm not saying that people shouldn't like this game. Just stating my opinion on this game.

And more on topic: I find it unlikely that they will add DLC. The game is...2 (or 3?) years old by now....

Cliffracer Trophy Card
Message 1 of 7 (901 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
437 posts

Re: Star Ocean the last hope add-on

Jul 20, 2011

every game has its weak point, some are good or bad. But thats what makes love games like this so much, i found some bug in the game and big way to make super fol in quick time now. It takes alot of work but its worth it sense you can get up 2000000 in day. It would be more easy if magical clay be sell then have to find them again. Some parts of this game that need alot fixing it when u start new game you should keep all your item's and gear over. But you have to start off with level of 1 and no fol to make it fair.

true its been out for while but DLC should have been add to fix some thing on this game and some of the works are thinking about adding DLC to it soon and if the fans are wanting DLC then there will add them on.

This game was out in xbox360 first February 23, 2009 but it came to the PS3 in February 9, 2010 so its only 1 year old now or so. The game is not really old as you think and i shock not to see alot of fans getting on here to talk about this game. I guess Fans have die out sense then but i am truly Star Ocean Fan and i hope there keep making this game. IF not then i go and buy out the company so more games can be made. Its thanks to this game storytelling i was enable to make my game sound more futuer like. I can give you hit it has to FQ in it, its going to be cool game i know alot of people will like.

Message 3 of 7 (901 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Jul 20, 2011

Two years for the 360 version and 1 year for the PS3 version. Yeah not that old, but enough for Squeenix to forget about this title.

Maybe I played it at the wrong time, not really sure. But I was already fed up with characters like Edge, over exaggerated drama and japans attempts to implement real time combat at the expense of party control and I'm still fed up with it.

I never finished the game and never will dare to finish it so I can't say much about the replayability of the game, but if it does offer replayability, it's a silly move to omit New Game+ to carry over items/money.

Cliffracer Trophy Card
Message 4 of 7 (901 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
437 posts

Jul 20, 2011

Each star ocean game i play so far never had New Game+ that would save more time on making item's and ect for your characters if there add that on. I agree with some of the things u said too, the battle system was easy to work with but made some things to much of waste of time in the game. Damage for spell % that was bad part on there move becuase you can just used Damage 35% which is more better in increase your atk and spell damage more. Damage 35% does work with Special moves but you won't notice it much.

Message 5 of 7 (901 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
437 posts

Jul 20, 2011

tri-ace makes the games but there are Publisher by Square Enix, should tri-ace fell down one day i would buy the company out from Square Enix with good deal that there can't refuse. Company has tentale but its not being used right and there need some new writers along with someone who can give them great idea's.

I am writer in the video game field and the storys i make are lease better than there storys. I have 6 games storys that are like future final fantasy game with real RPG. Its better to read the storyline then me say it, half the people onmy team read it and i blow there minds out with it. I come up with  great plot's that make it so good but anyway yea.

ME just talking out what i feel. lol

Message 6 of 7 (901 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
437 posts

Aug 6, 2011

hope it gets on add-on i been try to get that to pass on ps blog share for while. i won't give up until it gets cool add-on. game like that should be everyones favorite game if u play all the star ocrean games. Guess i am way into the game then lol.

Message 7 of 7 (901 Views)
0 Likes