Mar 28 2006
By: TongueScrubber Lombax Warrior 172 posts

--Spoiler -- SH Covenant: relationship between Karin and Yuri

16 replies 6 views Edited Mar 28, 2006
For those of you who finished it and watch the entire credits, do you agree with the following:
1. Karin is actually Yuri's mother
2. Karin has the greatest love of all RPG's females.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" depressed gamers who like to sit alone in their dark rooms and play slow games,"

"You can communicate to a new cybercity. Did you see the movie The Matrix? Same interface. Same concept. Starting from next year, you can jack into The Matrix!"
Message 1 of 17 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19284 posts

Re: --Spoiler -- SH Covenant: relationship between Karin and Yuri

Mar 29, 2006

elderscrolls wrote:
For those of you who finished it and watch the entire credits, do you agree with the following:

Yea, anyone who has played the game would know that. So creating a topic about it isn't really necessary.  By the way, her love for Yuri was both incestuous and motherly.
Please do not send me a friend's request without telling me who you are and where I know you from. Thank you.

Message 2 of 17 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6969 posts

Mar 29, 2006

elderscrolls wrote:

I thought they were just cousins? Don't you meet Yuri's Aunt or something?
Message 3 of 17 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19284 posts

Mar 29, 2006

Mastervivi wrote:

elderscrolls wrote:

I thought they were just cousins? Don't you meet Yuri's Aunt or something?

SPOILERS

Yes you do, but she is the sister of Yuri's father. Yuri's aunt has a picture of Yuri's father and mother and gives it to Karin during the game. When Yuri goes to get her, she acts differently. It is because the woman in the picture is her. During the good ending to Covenant, Karin's wish was to go back in time to meet Yuri's father because she knows the truth. Yuri even tells Karin that she reminds him of his mother because she acts like her. During the game,  She takes the picture back with her and Yuri's father sees it. Karin changes her name to the one Anastasia gave her while in Russia and tells Yuri's father that she is Russian. He wouldn't know the difference, I doubt he has been to Russia or Germany. She figured that since she can't love him in the normal sense a man and a woman do, she will love him as his mother. It is sad though, because Karin is murdered before the first game starts and she knows it. She knows that Yuri will only be able to save the world if she dies in front of him because that is how he is able to fuse with more than one soul. Also, Yuri could never love anyone else but Alice and that was his final wish, was to be with her again. Unfortunately, his wish causes the world to start back to when he first met Alice on the train.

Message Edited by DarkCloudLives on 03-29-200612:18 AM

Please do not send me a friend's request without telling me who you are and where I know you from. Thank you.

Message 4 of 17 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10627 posts

Mar 29, 2006
Yep I know...she goes back in time and becomes his mother. Meaning a time paradox, having two karins...interesting.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Message 5 of 17 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19284 posts

Mar 29, 2006

MaggIvy wrote:
Yep I know...she goes back in time and becomes his mother. Meaning a time paradox, having two karins...interesting.

It would be more of a time paradox if Yuri's mother gave birth to herself.

Message 6 of 17 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10627 posts

Mar 29, 2006

DarkCloudLives wrote:

MaggIvy wrote:

That would be scary stuff....

Message 7 of 17 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19284 posts

Mar 29, 2006

MaggIvy wrote:

DarkCloudLives wrote:

MaggIvy wrote:

Could you imagine giving birth to yourself after you married your own father who wasn't your father before you married him. Just weird.

Message 8 of 17 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10627 posts

Mar 29, 2006

DarkCloudLives wrote:

MaggIvy wrote:

DarkCloudLives wrote:

MaggIvy wrote:

Could you imagine giving birth to yourself after you married your own father who wasn't your father before you married him. Just weird.

Starts singing the song:

*I'm my own Mother*

I feel like pulling my hair out....*lol* Just imagine the insanity of finding that out to when your 16 years old...

Message 9 of 17 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19284 posts

Mar 29, 2006

MaggIvy wrote:

DarkCloudLives wrote:

MaggIvy wrote:

DarkCloudLives wrote:

MaggIvy wrote:

Starts singing the song:

*I'm my own Mother*

I feel like pulling my hair out....*lol* Just imagine the insanity of finding that out to when your 16 years old...

She was 25, but I get the point. It would probably drive most people insane. However, you would still have to do it, otherwise you would fail to exist.

Message 10 of 17 (6 Views)
0 Likes