Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 29 2000
By: AncientEvil Treasure Hunter 8491 posts

So am I gonna get to talk to myself again ......lucky me.... :( nt

21 replies 1 views Edited Aug 29, 2000
null,null,Lucifer quotes,

The Devil you know is beter than the one you don't, So won't you be, won't you be, my neighbor
-Fred Rogers

If the undead are really dead ten shouldn't they still be dead and not in need of some more killn ?

Why do good & Hood ryhme but not food?

Is there a support group for those battling with RPG addiction?

Who would win in a fight? The guy useing a sack full of kittens or the guy using a sack full of baby chikens, provided they used the sack's to beat each other senseless.

If Einstien was so smart why is he dead now? and if he became undead would he then be an evil zombie super genious?
There won't be any custom avatars :smileysad:
Message 1 of 22 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10152 posts

RE: High school is he&%!!! -nt

Aug 29, 2000
nt = No Text

Fear is but an evil which resides inside all of us. It is an evil that rules our souls, and brings our demise. But what would be a world without fear?
-I know nothing-
Message 2 of 22 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8491 posts

RE: So ya had fun did'ja? didna care much for it myself. nt

Aug 29, 2000
null,null,Lucifer quotes,

The Devil you know is beter than the one you don't, So won't you be, won't you be, my neighbor
-Fred Rogers

If the undead are really dead ten shouldn't they still be dead and not in need of some more killn ?

Who would win in a fight? The guy useing a sack full of kittens or the guy using a sack full of baby chikens, provided they used the sack's to beat each other senseless.

If Einstien was so smart why is he dead now? and if he became undead would he then be an evil zombie super genious?
Message 3 of 22 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10152 posts

RE: *text*

Aug 29, 2000
I'm sorry guys, but I don't think I'll be able to get on very often. I just know it in my gut that I'm going to have homework hours! I have college prep english, geometry, advanced biology, and ofcourse, spanishspeaking for those fluent with the language, I'm not allowed to speak english in that class! I don't think I'll last a lot, and what's worse is that I'll hardly have any time to play video games!!! Please, somebody gimme some courage to live on!

Fear is but an evil which resides inside all of us. It is an evil that rules our souls, and brings our demise. But what would be a world without fear?
-I know nothing-
Message 4 of 22 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10152 posts

RE: Well on the first day we never do anything but get acuainted, but...

Aug 29, 2000
it looks like once again, my gifted brain is going to limit my chances of fun.

-I know nothing-
Message 5 of 22 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8491 posts

Aug 29, 2000
You can log on and post in spanish I bet there are some here that speak it I dont personally I there aare probably those that do.

,Lucifer quotes,

-Fred Rogers

Message 6 of 22 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8491 posts

Aug 29, 2000
Whad'ja meen? yer gifted brain should do the opposite of limmit yur chances fer fun. ,null,Lucifer quotes,

-Fred Rogers

Message 7 of 22 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10152 posts

Aug 29, 2000
that would be nice, but it would be kinda rude to speak in a language that nobody else understands. Besides, unless you have a keyboard that has the spanish only letters it's kinda annoying. You know, like the "n" with the thingy on top, and the "accentos" like the thingy on top of the e in pokemon.

-I know nothing-
Message 8 of 22 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10152 posts

Aug 29, 2000
because of my brain I get harder classes, which means hared and more homework. And parents always expect more of you if your one of the "honor" students. I would rather be in normal classes with normal work.

-I know nothing-
Message 9 of 22 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8491 posts

Aug 29, 2000
Don't know if they still do but they did a while ago on the stone-age . you could set the comp system to translate all the keys into other languages. But like I said dunno if they still build that in. you could probably check it out though then again not sure if how the board proggramming will react to it. I was an Idea though.

,Lucifer quotes,

-Fred Rogers

If Einstien was so smart why is he dead now? and if he became undead would he then be an evil zombie super genious?,null,Lucifer quotes,

-Fred Rogers

Message 10 of 22 (1 View)
0 Likes