Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 30 2012
By: Battle1804 First Son 1 posts

Skyrim

21 replies 283 views Edited Jun 30, 2012

Ok I really love psn but I'm having a serious thought of switching to Xbox LIVE. I might have to pay but at least I can get DLCs a lot faster and they also have minecraft. I'm seriously disappointed that I can't get dawnguard yet. Please just try to get dawnguard on the store and also minecraft. That's all I need and want. Thank you.

Message 1 of 22 (283 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8491 posts

Re: Skyrim

Jul 1, 2012

I already played the hell out of Skyrim and then some. I don't know that there is anything that they could add at this point to make me want to play more of it. Although minecraft on the ps3 would be nice it's probably never going to happen.

There won't be any custom avatars :smileysad:
Message 2 of 22 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
742 posts

Jul 1, 2012

Skyrim for me was a bug ridden crashfest. Between that and the Fallout series, I doubt Ill ever go near another Bethesda game again, but thats another topic.
Id like to see the Torchlight series on PSN, as well as Minecraft, but I doubt wither will happen.

Like the OP, I am thinking of jumping ship to that "other" console & network. Ive been avoiding making the decision for a while, but it seems to make more sense as time goes on.

"Stupidity is a disease, and we have an epidemic on our hands"
Message 3 of 22 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2508 posts

Jul 1, 2012
Minecraft on the PC is far superior to the console version O_O So, the only thing you guys really want is Dawnguard which was bought out by Microsoft for 1 month exclusive. If that's all it takes for you to switch from PSN to Live, go right ahead.
Message 4 of 22 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8491 posts

Jul 1, 2012

may as well just go straight to pc and skip the other console all together. Last time I played skyrim they did seem to have patched a lot of the bugs though as far as I saw.

There won't be any custom avatars :smileysad:
Message 5 of 22 (256 Views)
Wastelander
742 posts

Jul 1, 2012

I was a PC gamer for years, and prefer it over soncoles. But, I got tired of the "arms race" that is pc gaming hardwear. So, I switched to consoles. Far more cost effective.

Message 6 of 22 (251 Views)
Gaming Beast
2409 posts

Jul 1, 2012

Brozz65 wrote:

I was a PC gamer for years, and prefer it over soncoles. But, I got tired of the "arms race" that is pc gaming hardwear. So, I switched to consoles. Far more cost effective.

That's why I don't play PC games because it's too expensive.  It's also too much work having to make sure that every little thing on your PC is updated so that you can play the newest games.  I also just can't get into mouse and keyboard games.  It reminds me of being in school. :smileytongue:

Message 7 of 22 (246 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11198 posts

Jul 1, 2012

MonkeyDad1977 wrote:

Brozz65 wrote:

That's why I don't play PC games because it's too expensive.  It's also too much work having to make sure that every little thing on your PC is updated so that you can play the newest games.  I also just can't get into mouse and keyboard games.  It reminds me of being in school. :smileytongue:

I've been gaming for 30 years on consoles. There are very few games on the PC that I want to play. With a console I never have to worry about whether I'm up to date on drivers or graphic cards or sound cards etc. I pop in the game and go. Sure, the PC can do better graphics but the cost isn't worth it to me.

Message 8 of 22 (239 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
317 posts

Jul 2, 2012

It's all what you want i'm not telling you should stay but if you like exclusives like Uncharted,God of War,LittleBigPlanet,Gran Turismo, and others or if you like Gears of War 3 and etc.  Yes, developers cater toward Xbox which the reason why is Microsoft paying them which is the best reason I can think of.  If you can't take another second it's your choice no one is holding you down.

Message 9 of 22 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
742 posts

Jul 2, 2012

For less than the price of a "decent" gaming PC, you could own both a PS3 & a 360, and for the cost of a single MMO sub per month, you could have both PSN+ & XBL Gold.

Sounds like a plan to me.

Message 10 of 22 (231 Views)