Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 23 2012
By: PapaWarlock PlayStation MVP 11166 posts

Rainbow Moon Demo Coming 9/4

4 replies 74 views Edited Aug 23, 2012

I just got word from EastAsiaSoft that there will be a 90 minute demo of Rainbow Moon coming to the PSN on September the 4th. It will be a "Try & Buy" option. In essence the full game will download and after 90 minutes, you'll have an option to buy the game.

Message 1 of 5 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
737 posts

Re: Rainbow Moon Demo Coming 9/4

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2012

Ive been on the fence about this game, though I dont like timed demos.

The look of it is a real turn off as well. Yea, its old school, and I like the idea, but the last thing I want on my big screen hi-def tv is a 1998 Nintendo game.

Decisions, decisions ......

"Stupidity is a disease, and we have an epidemic on our hands"
Message 2 of 5 (72 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11166 posts

Aug 23, 2012

Brozz65 wrote:
Ive been on the fence about this game, though I dont like timed demos.

The look of it is a real turn off as well. Yea, its old school, and I like the idea, but the last thing I want on my big screen hi-def tv is a 1998 Nintendo game.

Decisions, decisions ......

Gameplay and story is what concern me. Graphics I could care less about. But I can understand. Perhaps the demo will change your mind?

Message 3 of 5 (68 Views)
Wastelander
737 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2012

Hopefully the demo will answer a few questions.
Im not a graphics wh*re by any means, and gameplay / story matter most.
I just cant imagine 60 inches of amine styled game looking back at me

"Stupidity is a disease, and we have an epidemic on our hands"
Message 4 of 5 (66 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1152 posts

Aug 30, 2012
gameplay is just fine! believe me i'm in to more than 60hrs on the game right now and i'm having lots of fun.but if you are looking for an epic story like lets say...FFs titles then look elsewhere because the story is pretty light to say the least but the gameplay make up for it with all it glorious grinding and loot look for....graphics...they are not that great but not bad either.tell you what.if you can tolerate the disgaea graphics then you certainly will tolerate this game.the game is pretty vibrant with a high palette of colors and highly detailed dungeons,towns and what have you...oh and did you know that you can rent your own raft on this game?:smileyhappy:
battles are turn based and you can see the monsters on the field and avoid them if you want to or if you love to grind there's also random battles that are not that ramdom if you choose to ignore to press the x button or escape from it. all in all, this game is a mixture of genres but a mixture that works for me!
Photobucket
Message 5 of 5 (51 Views)
0 Likes