Feb 08 2006
By: Belanna89 First Son 10 posts

Radiata Stories

3 replies 7 views Edited Feb 8, 2006
Is there a glitch in this game? I can't get into the first battle. I load the disc, pick New Game, go through the settings (which I didn't change), A cut scene starts with a book that opens and shows a picture of a two-headed dragon and a guy. Then the battle starts between the two of them. It gets to where the guy sweeps across with his sword right at one of the dragon's heads and then the screen goes blank. No sound no picture. If I open the disc lid on my PS2 and close it again, I get something in the corner of the screen that looks like a guy running on a disc really fast. There are no scratches on the disc. Any suggestions?
Message 1 of 4 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6975 posts

Re: Radiata Stories

Feb 8, 2006

Belanna wrote:
Is there a glitch in this game? I can't get into the first battle. I load the disc, pick New Game, go through the settings (which I didn't change), A cut scene starts with a book that opens and shows a picture of a two-headed dragon and a guy. Then the battle starts between the two of them. It gets to where the guy sweeps across with his sword right at one of the dragon's heads and then the screen goes blank. No sound no picture. If I open the disc lid on my PS2 and close it again, I get something in the corner of the screen that looks like a guy running on a disc really fast. There are no scratches on the disc. Any suggestions?

I haven't heard of a glitch in the game from anyone and my copy didn't have it. Is this the only game you are having trouble with? Did you buy it new or used? I see you said no scratches on the disc, did you try looking under a lamp or direct source of light, or perhaps with somethat that magnifies? I bought a game used once and I thought it looked fine, but under a good light and with a magnifier I saw the marks on it, which explained why it didn't play. If you bought it new then I don't know. Do you know anyone else with a PS2? If you do  I would try it in their system to see if you are having a problem with your PS2 or not. If it turns out to be the game, I would take it back right away.

Message 2 of 4 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6314 posts

Feb 8, 2006
I was thinking the same thing Bald. That usually won't happen with a new game. Might be the system.
Message 3 of 4 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5797 posts

Feb 9, 2006

Belanna wrote:

Congratulations, your gaming experience is OVER. Now cry me a river, lol.
www.myspace.com/calamity_my_fantasy

Want a link? Go to hell.
Message 4 of 4 (7 Views)
0 Likes