Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 15 2013
By: TekGR First Son 22 posts

RPG reccomendation

[ Edited ]
2 replies 126 views Edited Jul 15, 2013

Hello guys i am really getting bored right now ,just finished final fantasy xiii and xiii-2 and i think they were good enough . I am waiting for gta v ,but i want a game to fill that gap. Can you reccomend me a good rpg/jrpg for the ps3?

I m not interested in: Skyrim(i dont like the combat at all), dragons dogma,ni no kuni(i dont like the graphics,they are similar to saturday morning cartoons) and mass effect because i already finished the trilogy(they were awsome!)

Bare in mind that i m NOT a hardcore rpg fan.

Games i have in my mind: tales of xillia coming next month,dragon age origins.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (126 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10974 posts

Re: RPG reccomendation

Jul 16, 2013

Why not just wait a little while until Tales of Xillia hits in early August? It would probably take a good while to finish up Tales of Xillia. There's only a couple of weeks left in July, and in that time it would be impossible to finish up any major RPG that comes to mind before Tales of Xillia arrives.

There are however other possibilities on the RPG side, such as Costume Quest or Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes on the PlayStation Store. While the latter will no doubt take several hours to finish up, the former can hook you instantly and keep you going for a short while. That's the only bad news, is there aren't really any specific RPGs that would last you in the span of a couple of weeks time, at least not on the PlayStation 3.

If time is of no concern, on the other hand, then I could also suggest games like Star Ocean: The Last Hope International, White Knight Chronicles International, Eternal Sonata, Dead Island, Borderlands, or even a range of classics available on the store from Xenogears to Final Fantasy Tactics. Some of these games might turn you off visually, gameplay-wise, or for some other reason. But, if you happen to like RPGs then at least some of these games are amongst the best of them.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (106 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Re: RPG reccomendation

Jul 16, 2013

Thanks,  i think i will be waiting for xillia

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (100 Views)
0 Likes