Limit Breaker
22281 posts

Re: RPG News 02/28/06 - 03/01/06 *Updated*

Mar 2, 2006

Griever_08 wrote:

chaynes wrote:

Bandai will release the PS2 RPG trilogy .hack // G.U. Vol. 1 Saitan in Japan on May 18, 2006. Vol. 2 will be released in September 2006, and Vol. 3 will be released in December 2006.

Good grief.... Up to their old tricks again I see...:smiley-rollseyes:

As long as the upcoming Roots anime can be a good stand alone series like SIGN, I'm not even going to concern myself with the games. It's if they go on and make a series for the games like with LIMINALITY or a sequel like Legend of the Twilight that I'll have to break down and buy all three.

I sure hope they do right with these games though. I'd like to check them out, but I don't want the first series all over again. Since these new games are supposed to run on a new version of The World, maybe The World won't be a snore this time.

Message 21 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
546 posts

Mar 2, 2006

chaynes wrote:

MarcAlan wrote:
FFXII looks pretty, but anything less would be really slipping for SE.  MS Saga look nice, may pick that one up when it hits the $20 price.  I still have a complaint though:  This news post lack Metal Saga and Bumpy Trot (aka Steambot Chronicles) news.

Any news you don't see in my posts if you wish to complain, send them to the companies because they are the ones not releasing any news for any games you don't see. Complaining that I don't post information on a game you want because there is no news will only annoy me and at my discression I can omit any news as I so wish as I am not obligated to post the news I do it because I want to, please remember that.

Also keep in mind that sometimes people make jokes.  Bad jokes perhaps, but they're still made. 
-
Owned by Atlus
Message 22 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Final Boss
30058 posts

Mar 2, 2006

MarcAlan wrote:

chaynes wrote:

MarcAlan wrote:
FFXII looks pretty, but anything less would be really slipping for SE.  MS Saga look nice, may pick that one up when it hits the $20 price.  I still have a complaint though:  This news post lack Metal Saga and Bumpy Trot (aka Steambot Chronicles) news.

Any news you don't see in my posts if you wish to complain, send them to the companies because they are the ones not releasing any news for any games you don't see. Complaining that I don't post information on a game you want because there is no news will only annoy me and at my discression I can omit any news as I so wish as I am not obligated to post the news I do it because I want to, please remember that.

Also keep in mind that sometimes people make jokes.  Bad jokes perhaps, but they're still made. 

Hate to break it to you but there was no indication of a "joke" there was was no j/k, no winks, nothing. If someone makes "jokes" like that online, they are bound to have problems.
Formally chaynes...
Message 23 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes