Feb 12 2006
By: digikoto Fender Bender 4200 posts

RPG Club - Round 4 - Get your votes in

8 replies 0 views Edited Feb 12, 2006
All our RPG Club members be sure to be on the look out very soon for the next round of voting threads at TMP.  Round 3 is well underway and we have several folks that have already finished the Round 3 games of their choice. 

Disappointingly, a handful of our members that voted to play FFIX seem to have vanished from the face of the earth.  In spite of that we had an overall excellent turn out for round 3.  Out of curiosity, are any of our FFIX players playing and just not posting about it?  If so, no sweat, continue to enjoy the game but remember to vote for Round 4. 

Several games have been added to the ballot in recent weeks, so expect a large number of games to choose from for Round 4.  Round 3 was interesting in that we had a very large turn out allowing us to play more than one game in the club simultaneously. We'll see what happens for Round 4.  For those of you still playing Round 3 (including myself), please continue to enjoy whatever game ou are currently playing.  Remember, the RPG Club moves at YOUR pace, so there is no rush to finish. 

Anyway, I look forward for a great turn out as always for our 4th Edition of The RPG club.  I will update this thread once the voting poll threads are in place and ready for you all to cast your votes.  In the mean time, click on my signature if you are not familiar with the RPG Club. 

For my friends that are new to the club, here's a brief breakdown of how the voting works:  A voting thread is made for each console that has a game on the ballot.  For example.  During round 3, we had games from PS1, PS2, and SNES.  There were three voting threads that allowed gamers to vote for the game of their choice on each console.  Once all the votes were submitted, a new thread was made to represent the final round of voting.  This thread combined all the games with the highest amount of votes from the separate threads into one thread.  The game(s) with the highest amount of votes on the 'final round' thread become the game(s) that we play for that particular round of voting.  If any of this is confusing, don't worry.  It's much easier to understand once you login to cast your vote.  Plus there are many of us in the club that can answer any questions you have.

Look foward to RPGing with all you kats!!!!

-B
Digikoto is no more... But you can keep up with my blog for the latest and greatest in gaming, music and entertainment editorials...

TSL Blog
Blog RSS Feeds
TSL on Twitter
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1922 posts

Re: RPG Club - Round 4 - Get your votes in

Feb 12, 2006
The RPG Club is a lot of fun! Currently I am one of the people playing FFIX this round. As Blaq said, the Round 4 voting has already started, and it will probably last for a few weeks. I would like to invite everyone here to join us in playing some good RPG's and having a fun time.

-thinkfreemind
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7716 posts

Feb 12, 2006
What games are being voted for in round 4?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Joined GAP: 6-2-06
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4200 posts

Feb 12, 2006
More than I have the energy to list.  Click my sig and check out the RPG Club section. 
Digikoto is no more... But you can keep up with my blog for the latest and greatest in gaming, music and entertainment editorials...

TSL Blog
Blog RSS Feeds
TSL on Twitter
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1922 posts

Feb 12, 2006

fs_metal wrote:
What games are being voted for in round 4?

Over 30 games spanning 7 systems, from the SNES to the PS2. The first step is voting for your favorite choice for each console. Once enough time has gone by to allow the majority of members to vote, the winners from each console go to a final vote. The winner from the final vote (or the top voted games if it is close enough) will become the game(s) that we play as a group in the next round of the RPG Club.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13339 posts

Feb 12, 2006
Got them in, bro! Anyway, I am glad that we might be playing Chrono Trigger on the SNES. I have been looking forward to playing through it. I think the RPG club is an effective way to get RPG's completed. The best part is that you can go at your own pace which is a must have for me. I don't play that often during the week but on the weekend I can play for hours.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
375 posts

Feb 12, 2006
i am one of the people who voted for ffIX. sorry i have not checked in but i just moved to a new apartment and i have not had access to the internet at home. i didn't even know that round three had started. i will start a new FFIX game tonight. mike
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (0 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7845 posts

Feb 12, 2006
Got my votes in!

PS2- Dark Cloud 2

PS1- Rhapsody (though I already have started it )

Xbox- Fable
Photobucket
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy X HD, inFAMOUS: Second Son
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4200 posts

Feb 14, 2006
So far it looks like Grandia III is the game to beat for round 4.  It currently has the most votes out of all the game with a total of 5 votes.  There are a few games attempting to give it a run for it's money.

Come on out and place your votes if you have not already.

TSL Blog
Blog RSS Feeds
TSL on Twitter
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (0 Views)
0 Likes