Apr 07 2006
By: Nightmare141 Wastelander 678 posts

Question about Kingdom Hearts 2

5 replies 1 views Edited Apr 7, 2006
I don't have KH2 yet so every time I see the commercial I get all excited, but I also get strangley scared. I am unfortunately unable to say that I am an Uber PWNZER at video games, and I had a tough time beating Riku in his freaky stringy clothing at Hollow Bastion in the first KH, I had to have my friend beat him for me the first time. I'm worried that I'm going to have the same or worse time with KH2. However I recently read a review of KH2 in Game Informer and it said that you feel like you can take on an army with a thousand men in it all by yourself. This was somewhat reassuring, until I realized that the writers of GI are highly skilled in video games, so most games are going to seem easy. Which is why I would like to hear from you guys, is Kingdom Hearts 2 difficult? I still intend to get the game, but I would like some ahead warning if it is indeed tough.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Message 1 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9898 posts

Re: Question about Kingdom Hearts 2

Apr 7, 2006
Standard mode is not difficult, the only challenges you will have are a few of the bosses, aside from that I find it relatively easy.
Message 2 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Apr 7, 2006
While I haven't beaten the second one yet, (20 hours in or so) I find it to be.. easier then the first one, honestly. There are so many special attacks, and .. I don't wanna ruin the part that made me go "OH MY GOD OH M GOD OH M GOD FREAKIN SWEET!" but .. yah, it's not that hard honestly. I haven't died a single time, and .. I don't know. You should just get it. You'll love it. You'll swoon. =D
Message 3 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9933 posts

Apr 7, 2006
Standard is pretty easy, a few boss battles might stop you for a bit. And if you want it easier than that, just pick easy mode, or expert mode for it to be harder. I just completed the game in standard mode. Last boss was a bit rough especially the final one.
"Memories are forgotten, but never lost."
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 4 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2991 posts

Apr 7, 2006
Perhaps you might want to try it to begin with in easy mode, the battles are just that, easy, then if you find you're sailing along start over in normal or proud - you are going to want to play this more than once I guarantee.
Photobucket
Message 5 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3622 posts

Apr 7, 2006
Don't worry... the game IS VERY easy.
Message 6 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes