Do you mean 
Shinra Executive
45517 posts

Re: Post Your KH2 Ending Battle Reports Here!!! ^_^

Apr 2, 2006

JDplasma11 wrote:

Aeris_Jayle wrote:

JDplasma11 wrote:
I think you may be the only one who finished it yet... It only came out on Tuesday, you know.

Nope, somebody already posted his in one of the other threads, and another talked about how the final boss kicked ass, and I'm sure by the end of the weekend, more and more people will be finishing it as well, it really isn't a very long game.... It came out Wednesday (not Tuesday), that's 5 days, 2 of those days being a weekend.... That's more than enough time....

How the hell is 5 days enough to beat an RPG of such length? Do you guys do anything else besides play all day? That's like 10 hours a day!

Look above your post.
Message 11 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15381 posts

Apr 2, 2006

carbonox_ratchet wrote:

JDplasma11 wrote:

Aeris_Jayle wrote:

JDplasma11 wrote:
I think you may be the only one who finished it yet... It only came out on Tuesday, you know.

Nope, somebody already posted his in one of the other threads, and another talked about how the final boss kicked ass, and I'm sure by the end of the weekend, more and more people will be finishing it as well, it really isn't a very long game.... It came out Wednesday (not Tuesday), that's 5 days, 2 of those days being a weekend.... That's more than enough time....

How the hell is 5 days enough to beat an RPG of such length? Do you guys do anything else besides play all day? That's like 10 hours a day!

Look above your post.

That's still rediculous. I can't see this game being any shorter than a good 40 hours or so.
Message 12 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1833 posts

Apr 2, 2006

i just beat it.... like an hour ago ...... great game but since the time people said it was going to take wich is 60 hours and the time that it actually takes wich is 30 hours is really disapointing........and i would have beaten it sooner if i got to play on thursday and friday.....

but hears what i think i got....

normal mode

87% journal

6% gummi ship

valor form 27 times

3 times saved by king

6 anti form

and i forgot what the last one was

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 13 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15381 posts

Apr 2, 2006

Crash426mnb wrote:

i just beat it.... like an hour ago ...... great game but since the time people said it was going to take wich is 60 hours and the time that it actually takes wich is 30 hours is really disapointing........and i would have beaten it sooner if i got to play on thursday and friday.....

but hears what i think i got....

normal mode

87% journal

6% gummi ship

valor form 27 times

3 times saved by king

6 anti form

and i forgot what the last one was

And here's my point- even if it only takes you 30 hours, it's only been 5 days. Did you guys really play it 6 hours a day?!
Message 14 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1833 posts

Apr 2, 2006
me i playd it two days ..... first day it was out and today at 3 in the morning until now....... but hay a kh fans gotta do what a kh fans gotta do
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 15 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15381 posts

Apr 2, 2006

Crash426mnb wrote:
me i playd it two days ..... first day it was out and today at 3 in the morning until now....... but hay a kh fans gotta do what a kh fans gotta do

Wow. That's pretty disgusting, IMO.

Does anyone else think that, besides being obviously unhealthy, playing a game for so long and rushing through it in 2 days kinda misses what the game is all about? I mean, do you feel justified in spend $50 and beating the game in 2 days?
Message 16 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes