Apr 01 2006
By: Aeris_Jayle Treasure Hunter 5420 posts

Post Your KH2 Ending Battle Reports Here!!! ^_^

15 replies 2 views Edited Apr 1, 2006
Well, considering a whole weekend is about to pass, and I'm sure many of you are nearing the completion of KH2 (that is, if you played all weekend long  ), I figured I'd make this thread here so you can post your Battle Reports!

I'll post the one I got today (not including the Extreme Hades Cup, which I just finished a couple of minutes ago, finally...)!  I haven't received my US version yet, so this is from the Japanese version (quite obvious considering it's not in English)!

Translation:
Game LV - Not sure, couldn't seem to translate this one, but I played it on Normal
Completion of Jiminy's Journal - 93%
Completion of Gummi Routes - 7%
Healed Party Members - 57 times
Saved by Mickey - 0 times
Most Used Form - Final Form, 68 times (Wow, I didn't realize that!)
Used Anti Form - 18 times
Most Used Summon - Genie, 24 times (Just used him to level-up my Summon ability to Lv 7, summons are practically useless and weak)

By the way, I'm presently at 59 hours, it doesn't mention your completion time on the Battle Report like in other games....

Note:  I don't think this thread needed it, but if you think this thread needs a spoiler warning on it, please tell me and I'll place one on it! 
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15381 posts

Re: Post Your KH2 Ending Battle Reports Here!!! ^_^

Apr 1, 2006
I think you may be the only one who finished it yet... It only came out on Tuesday, you know.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5420 posts

Apr 1, 2006

JDplasma11 wrote:
I think you may be the only one who finished it yet... It only came out on Tuesday, you know.

Nope, somebody already posted his in one of the other threads, and another talked about how the final boss kicked ass, and I'm sure by the end of the weekend, more and more people will be finishing it as well, it really isn't a very long game....  It came out Wednesday (not Tuesday), that's 5 days, 2 of those days being a weekend....  That's more than enough time....
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Apr 1, 2006

Aeris_Jayle wrote:
Well, considering a whole weekend is about to pass, and I'm sure many of you are nearing the completion of KH2 (that is, if you played all weekend long  ), I figured I'd make this thread here so you can post your Battle Reports!

I'll post the one I got today (not including the Extreme Hades Cup, which I just finished a couple of minutes ago, finally...)!  I haven't received my US version yet, so this is from the Japanese version (quite obvious considering it's not in English)!

Translation:
Game LV - Not sure, couldn't seem to translate this one, but I played it on Normal
Most Used Summon - Genie, 24 times (Just used him to level-up my Summon ability to Lv 7, summons are practically useless and weak)

By the way, I'm presently at 59 hours, it doesn't mention your completion time on the Battle Report like in other games....

Note:  I don't think this thread needed it, but if you think this thread needs a spoiler warning on it, please tell me and I'll place one on it! 

saved by mickey?
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9898 posts

Apr 1, 2006

guywithquestions wrote:

Aeris_Jayle wrote:

Translation:

saved by mickey?

Yeah, if you die you control Mickey and revive Sora.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
298 posts

Apr 1, 2006
heres mine

dont mind the date my camera is wrong

Message Edited by rela82me on 04-01-200611:42 AM

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15381 posts

Apr 1, 2006

Aeris_Jayle wrote:

JDplasma11 wrote:

Nope, somebody already posted his in one of the other threads, and another talked about how the final boss kicked ass, and I'm sure by the end of the weekend, more and more people will be finishing it as well, it really isn't a very long game....  It came out Wednesday (not Tuesday), that's 5 days, 2 of those days being a weekend....  That's more than enough time....

How the hell is 5 days enough to beat an RPG of such length? Do you guys do anything else besides play all day? That's like 10 hours a day!
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
440 posts

Apr 1, 2006
Im almost done with it I have been playing it non-stop
A recent study shows 92% of the teenage population likes rap music. If you are part of the 8% who listen to real music, put this as your sig.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
579 posts

Apr 2, 2006

PS2 thught wrote:

me to but i beat it
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Apr 2, 2006

THE. wrote:

PS2 thught wrote:

me to but i beat it

me too, now I'm going back to play it again.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes