Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 06 2013
By: SweetPoison13 PlayStation MVP 11203 posts

Persona Signature Contest May 2013

15 replies 1473 views Edited May 6, 2013

Welcome to May's Persona Signature Contest!

Put your image editing skills to the test and show us what you can do! All members of the PlayStation Community Forums are eligible to participate in our monthly signature contests. Carefully read the instructions and follow the rules.

This month’s theme: Persona. These unique and captivating role-playing games from Atlus have gained quite the following over the years. Use this contest to show everyone how passionate you are about this video game series. Your signature may contain any of the characters, environments, themes, and concepts in any of the Persona video games (including Persona 4 Arena although this is a fighting video game). Put some effort into your signatures and show us what you can come up with. All Persona signatures that appear to be working with this month’s theme will be accepted provided that they are appropriate and adhere to the rules. Inappropriate signatures will not be accepted.

Entries this month will be due on May 27th at 11:59 PM Pacific. Users are allowed one entry. A poll with the entries will be posted provided that there is more than one entry for this contest and voting will take place for one week after the due date for all submissions.

Have fun!

SUBMISSION FORMAT

All submissions are to be made in this thread. Please include the following information in your post:

• Username
  • Signature URL
  • Signature Image

RULES AND REGULATIONS

• Please follow the submission format outlined above.
  • Signatures must be appropriate and follow the Rules of Conduct
  • Only signatures that clearly take advantage of the theme this month will be accepted.
  • Keep your signature dimensions reasonable or your submissions might not be accepted.
  • Try to work within these signature dimensions for your entries: 500px wide by 150px high.
  • DO NOT submit signatures that you did not create (i.e., signatures that were created for you).
  • Only ONE entry per user per contest will be accepted. Please only post the final version of your signature.
  • DO NOT wait until the last minute to make your submission. A poll will be posted on the due date.
  • DO NOT vote for your own signature and DO NOT ask other individuals to vote for yours.

CONTEST WINNER

• I will announce the winner of this signature contest here in this thread when the poll closes.
  • The winner of this contest will be given a special SMT Persona forum rank for one month.
  • The PSN ID whose forum rank will temporarily change will be the one used to make the contest submission.
  • Only forum members with regular ranks and rank shields are eligible for this reward.

NOTE: If you fail to follow the rules in any way, shape, or form then you may be disqualified from this month's signature contest.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 16 (1,473 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7196 posts

Re: Persona Signature Contest May 2013

May 7, 2013

Love a good old fashioned signature contest!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 16 (1,454 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
483 posts

May 7, 2013

Sounds like fun!! But I have no experience in making a signature...

photo TheRobsSignature_zps7f0db83c.jpg
Thanks to KANE-FIRE for the sig. :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 16 (1,436 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1327 posts

May 10, 2013

Cool, here's my entry:

p3 sig may contest final.jpg

Username - DJMadCow

sig URL - http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/130967iD144ABECBC43214C/image-size/...

Good luck to everyone!

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 16 (1,405 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3978 posts

May 11, 2013
I'm definitely interested in observing this contest, but I don't have any experience making sigs either. Heck, I think being able to implement sigs other people have made is an achievement on my part. Yeah, I really don't know up from down with technical stuff like this, but I love Persona, so I hope more people submit sigs.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 16 (1,388 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4481 posts

May 21, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 16 (1,253 Views)
PlayStation MVP
31752 posts

May 21, 2013

welp, guess theres now point in entering this contest now. amazing sig, Asuka. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 16 (1,248 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4481 posts

May 21, 2013

A compliment from someone whose signature prowess I admire? Thanks for the compliment, SE. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 16 (1,244 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1605 posts

May 26, 2013

only two?!

DAMMIT i wish i knew how to make a sig:smileymad:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 16 (1,169 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1605 posts

May 26, 2013

here goes nothing

username: shadowstalker100

image url: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/139259i9A6718F759A8ADAF/image-size/...

image:

vd.png

maybe next time:smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 16 (1,161 Views)
0 Likes