Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 30 2006
By: bigscreenplayer~ First Son 2 posts

PSone Game - Legend of Dragoon

6 replies 1 views Edited Mar 30, 2006
I've had the game almost since it first came out. As a matter of fact, I'm playing it again for about the sixth or seventh time at least. Not that I don't have any other games, on the contrary. I have plenty of PS2 games but the Legend of Dragoon, a PS1 game, in my opinion, is one of the best, given the age and format of the game. What I would like to see, being Sony created the game, is a remake of the game in the PS2 or maybe even PS3 format. The game is a 4 disc set but with all of the new video and audio compression utilities today I feel that the game would be an even bigger success, at least it would be with me. I'm not sure how popular the game was then, but if you think about it, look at the remakes of movies going on now, why not games. Anyway, I don't know how feasible it would be, it's just something I would like to see. 
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2352 posts

Re: PSone Game - Legend of Dragoon

Mar 30, 2006
dude a legend of dragoon 2 would be amazing, it was definatly my favorite game for ps1 and probably one of my favorite games of all time, it was amazing and had a great storyline.

welcome to the boards btw
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19284 posts

Mar 30, 2006
They won't make another because the sales for LoD were abysmal.
Please do not send me a friend's request without telling me who you are and where I know you from. Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Mar 30, 2006
Legend Of Dragoon is definetly one of my rpg favorites. I didnt play it till around a year ago i borrowed it from a friend of mine and i thought it was great even being an older game.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5830 posts

Mar 30, 2006
lod is awesome but i would much rather see a sequel/prequel than just a remake of the orig.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

http://www.tmplace.net/
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10140 posts

Mar 30, 2006
 I thought that it was a very good game. I loved the storyline and the battle system. I think that they menus could of used a little more work though. But everything else was great.
Chuf it out.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6216 posts

Mar 30, 2006
It's my 2nd favorite PS One game next to FF VII. I always wanted to see a sequel. If done right, it could make an awesome movie. 
Brushes with death are like snowflakes. Each one is unique and icy cold.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes