Treasure Hunter
5038 posts

Re: Nomura. what do you have planned up your sleave??? News!

Mar 28, 2006

fs_metal wrote:

tadpole4141 wrote:
yessss... sorta old but i think itll be a movie... in his egm article he said that he wouldnt doubt a movie for KH and that he is working on something but its not a game... hmmmm...

The announcement will not be a KH movie. As the original post says, it is not KH related. It is probably a big announcement about Crisis Core or that rumored game about Kadaj

I hope it's crisis core, and it's likely to be considering SE likes to tell people about projects that have just begun...
Message 21 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7716 posts

Mar 28, 2006

Ark_v2 wrote:

fs_metal wrote:

tadpole4141 wrote:
yessss... sorta old but i think itll be a movie... in his egm article he said that he wouldnt doubt a movie for KH and that he is working on something but its not a game... hmmmm...

The announcement will not be a KH movie. As the original post says, it is not KH related. It is probably a big announcement about Crisis Core or that rumored game about Kadaj

I hope it's crisis core, and it's likely to be considering SE likes to tell people about projects that have just begun...

I must admit that after watching Last Order, I am looking forward to Crisis Core

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Joined GAP: 6-2-06
Message 22 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5420 posts

Mar 28, 2006

Ark_v2 wrote:

fs_metal wrote:

tadpole4141 wrote:

But this is a secret project, we already knew about Crisis Core for quite a while already....  But he did mention already last year that he'll reveal Crisis Core at E3....
Message 23 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10378 posts

Mar 28, 2006

DarkCloudLives wrote:

It is a game about Kadaj. Speculate all you want.

Isn't that the guy from AC ??? That would be awesome, if that's what it turns out to be hope. Hope it is though, he was one of my favorite characters from AC.
Message 24 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5420 posts

Mar 28, 2006

Jak657 wrote:

DarkCloudLives wrote:

It is a game about Kadaj. Speculate all you want.

Isn't that the guy from AC ??? That would be awesome, if that's what it turns out to be hope. Hope it is though, he was one of my favorite characters from AC.

Yeah, I heard that rumor too.... but aren't there enough FFVII spin-offs?
Message 25 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes