Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 04 2006
By: NoisyKillerHPB~ Lombax Warrior 198 posts

Nocturne or DDS?

2 replies 1 views Edited Feb 4, 2006
How different is the gameplay in Nocturne from DDS? and since they are both hard to find for me which do you think I should try first if they are that different? If it's more of the same I'll only get DDS 1+2
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12042 posts

Re: Nocturne or DDS?

Feb 5, 2006

NoisyKillerHPB wrote:
How different is the gameplay in Nocturne from DDS? and since they are both hard to find for me which do you think I should try first if they are that different? If it's more of the same I'll only get DDS 1+2

Ive never played DDS and honestly it doesnt really appeal to me so I doubt I ever will. idk for sure but I dont immediate plans to. Im assuming the gameplay is quite similar but Im sure its a little different. Since I have never played both I cant give you the answers you seek. However, I will suggest you buy Nocturne because its a solid game. But honestly it really depends on what you preffer. Do you want devils, demons & skeletons plus or do you want digital crazy Sci Fi stuff? Depending on what you like and what appeals to you should be the basis for your decision.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (1 View)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8478 posts

Re: Nocturne or DDS?

Feb 5, 2006

NoisyKillerHPB wrote:

The battle system is completely same, the only different is between the recruiting enemy aspect in Nocturne VS the skill tree in DDS.
I personally prefer Nocturne... but many people think otherwise...
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (1 View)
0 Likes