MUGEN SOULS™ RELEASES EXCLUSIVELY ON PS3 THIS FALL IN NORTH AMERICA AND EUROPE!
Santa Ana, Calif. (March 29, 2012) – NIS America proudly announced their plan to release Mugen Souls in North America and Europe later this year exclusively for the PlayStation 3. Mugen Souls features a free-roaming battle map, turn-based combat, and massive amounts of
customization and growth to maximize the fun fans can have with the game.
About Mugen Souls
There exists a small galaxy in the universe containing seven worlds, shimmering in seven colors... These worlds exist and act independent of one another. This has allowed them to develop and nurture rich, unique cultures. Then one day, a decree was sent out...
“I'm gonna make everything in each of these worlds bow to me!”
– The Undisputed Goddess, Chou-Chou
• Expansive worlds to explore: Travel freely on each world to explore and find treasures and items. Monsters are roaming about, so be cautious or fight them head-on and make them your subservient peons!
• Free-roaming style battle maps: Use Combo attacks to execute spectacular moves with your allies! Destroy Crystals on the battlefield to activate Hyper mode!
• Moe Kill: Execute the Moe Kill technique to enslave enemies and turn them into items by exploiting their weaknesses!
• Customization: Create a full cast of characters! Customizable body parts, facial expressions, and job classes!
Notice: Due to the sensitive nature of some content, NIS America has decided to edit certain aspects of this title for its North American and European releases
DUNGEON CRAWLER-STYLE RPG LEGASISTA™ FOR THE PS3 EXCLUSIVELY ON PSN THIS AUGUST!
Santa Ana, Calif. (March 29, 2012) – NIS America is excited to announce that Legasista will be available exclusively on PlayStation®3 via PlayStation®Network this August. Legasista is a dungeon crawler-style survival action RPG. Extra dungeons that give you better loot are randomly generated and players are able to fully customize their characters, including job classes and equipment. They can also alter their appearance by importing images from their PS3. The game will automatically convert the images into playable characters. Crawl into the dungeon later this summer!
In a world where science has become a thing of the past, people have come to fear this ancient form of knowledge as magic spells and curses. Now a young man named Alto sets off for the mysterious Ivy Tower, which houses ancient relics of the lost art of science.
• Dungeon crawler-style action RPG: Form a team of 3 characters to explore the dungeons of the Ivy Tower! Characters can easily switch in and out from the frontline to the backline.
• Randomly-generated dungeons: Explore different dungeons and cash in on the loot!
• Personalities: Create your own character, from job class to unique personalities! The personality will greatly change the character’s fighting capabilities, so choose well!
• Customization: Customize your character fully with the character creation feature. Even weapons can be customized!
THE WITCH AND THE HUNDRED KNIGHTS RELEASES EXCLUSIVELY ON PLAYSTATION®3!
Santa Ana, Calif. (March 29, 2012) – NIS America is excited to announce the winter release of The Witch and the Hundred Knights exclusively on PS3 in North America and Europe. Adopting high-res, fully 3D environments and characters, as well as a dark fantasy world brought to life by Takehito Harada, The Witch and the Hundred Knights will deliver a brand-new action RPG experience from Nippon Ichi Software! In The Witch and the Hundred Knights, being bad is good! Save the innocent or take part in the ransacking—it’s all up to you! The Witch and the Hundred Knights will hit store shelves in early 2013.
About The Witch and the Hundred Knights
Two powerful witches have been battling one another for over a hundred years. Now, the Swamp Witch has unleashed the legendary Dark Knights, and seeks to destroy the Forest Witch once and for all!
• A hundred knights at your command: A plethora of ways to utilize your 100-man team!
• Multiple weapons: Equip up to 5 weapons to maximize your combo abilities!
• Chain attacks: The higher you build your chain, the greater damage you will unleash!
• More details coming soon!
Thats a lot of game announcements! I hope a couple of those will appeal to me.
I have to wonder why they decided to edit some of the content though. Cultures will never accept each other or understand each other if stuff keeps getting edited out. I love to learn about different cultures but if we keep getting protected and sheltered then we never will. Also when we learn about cultures it helps us see that we all are the same deep down, human beings, and that would hopefully lead to tolerances and acceptance of our differences.
Anyway hope to learn more about these games as the release grows nearer, I have really lost touch with NIS releases and know I've missed a couple with nice packaging and have no idea if they were good or not so that was a bit frustrating.
Wondering if this is what they're editing:
Judging by that trailer its a good bet thats what it is. But you bath static images? If it was animated I could see them getting bothered by it I guess but then just stick an eighteen over rating on it, but its just a picture. I suppose its just the idea behind it though.
I hate buying things that have been edited though and in my opinion if its going to be edited I'd rather they not even bother localizing it