Feb 24 2006
By: UndeadSaint~ Lombax Warrior 165 posts

Legendia or WA4?

6 replies 1 views Edited Feb 24, 2006
My friend owes me money for a game he busted up  So im getting him to buy me something.  Which is better: Tales of Legendia or WA4? I heard WA4 is only 32 hours, and to me that isn't very long for an rpg.  Is Legendia very long?  Is it more fun? I like both turnbased rpg's and action, so this is a hard choice for me... 
Message 1 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19284 posts

Re: Legendia or WA4?

Feb 24, 2006

Undead Saint wrote:
My friend owes me money for a game he busted up  So im getting him to buy me something.  Which is better: Tales of Legendia or WA4? I heard WA4 is only 32 hours, and to me that isn't very long for an rpg.  Is Legendia very long?  Is it more fun? I like both turnbased rpg's and action, so this is a hard choice for me... 

WA4 is the better game, albeit shorter.
Please do not send me a friend's request without telling me who you are and where I know you from. Thank you.

Message 2 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
742 posts

Feb 24, 2006
I haven't played WA4 yet, but Tales of Legendia is really bad.  And that is an understatement.

Message 3 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8971 posts

Feb 24, 2006
Im playing Tales of Legendia and I love it. The battle system is different, and can take some time to get used too, but its a ton of fun. The single player is about 30 hours, and then add another 20 hours for each of the character quests you play when you beat the game.

I havent played Wild Arms 4 yet. Im not sure I will either. Although the price did drop to $30..................
-------------------------------------------------------------
AIM sn: PM me is you really want it.
>xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx
Message 4 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6975 posts

Feb 24, 2006

Undead Saint wrote:

I have not played ToL yet although I expect to like it. WA4 is very fun and the battle system is one of the best turnbased systems out there for my money. It is a short game but there is alot of extra stuff you can do if you want to increase it. I am pushing 80 hours myself.

Message 5 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3622 posts

Feb 24, 2006
I like TOL, and gamespot.com gave it  8 out 10 and only gave WA$ and 7 or something around that.
Message 6 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11880 posts

Feb 25, 2006
yeah tol is fun, and very long, but also kinda easy, it is the only rpg i rented I didnt have to use the codebreakers on. It has random encounters but you fight in real time, which is why i dont think i needed a codebreakers.(i am reallly good at real time battles. From what i have heard WA4 is turn based. personally i think it is just on your preferance of the action.
Photobucket
Message 7 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes