Jul 21 2010
By: ZFair Lombax Warrior 229 posts

Legend of Legaia

5 replies 33 views Edited Jul 21, 2010

PS1 Classics when o GOD when, I am really wanting this game again, my PS version got stole and could never find it again, it is one of the best PS games ever made other than BTB and LoD..

Message 1 of 6 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
237 posts

Re: Legend of Legaia

Jul 21, 2010

My brother's copy is beat to hell, I started playing it 3 days ago for the first time since it first came out.

already around 20 hours in. I love this game

"

As for the RPGs, such as turnbased, action, strategy, and all that.... well, this world would be full of even more stupid people in my honest opinion. RPGs, in *not all* most cases give story to the player, or strategically challenge the mind through SRPGs, or Puzzle dungeons. If you think about it, RPGs are sort of like a visual, and audio story, where the person playing it is involved to challenge their brain, and read a book with all the scenes drawn out on TV for them. I really do think a lack of RPGs would dumb down people, because I do believe the presence of the genre does help the mind."
Message 2 of 6 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
182 posts

Jul 21, 2010

OMG What I would do for this game to appear and be available on the PSN 1 Classics. My daughter and I absolutely loved this game when it first came out and having the skills tied to the directional buttons and having them hit in a particular order made the battles so much more interactive then any other game at that time. Besides the Story about the Fog was superb.

This game as well as Tales of Vesparia and even FFXII would be so amazing if they came to te PSN DL Store!

Photobucket
Message 3 of 6 (33 Views)
Uncharted Territory
2022 posts

Jul 21, 2010

Oh yeah, I'd buy it day one. One of my all time favorite games - the second too.

Message 4 of 6 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
237 posts

Jul 21, 2010

Legaia 2=sex :3

"

As for the RPGs, such as turnbased, action, strategy, and all that.... well, this world would be full of even more stupid people in my honest opinion. RPGs, in *not all* most cases give story to the player, or strategically challenge the mind through SRPGs, or Puzzle dungeons. If you think about it, RPGs are sort of like a visual, and audio story, where the person playing it is involved to challenge their brain, and read a book with all the scenes drawn out on TV for them. I really do think a lack of RPGs would dumb down people, because I do believe the presence of the genre does help the mind."
Message 5 of 6 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
246 posts

Aug 1, 2010

TORNAAAADO FLAAAMEE!!!    Oh my how I would love to play this game right now! haha

Message 6 of 6 (33 Views)
0 Likes