Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 28 2006
By: Red_Angelfire70~ First Son 1 posts

Legend of Dragoon Remake

53 replies 1622 views Edited Nov 28, 2006
I can't say that it was the "best RPG game ever made" but it was an amazingly elaborate rpg that was brilliant as a PS one game. Legend of Dragoon is always and forever my favorite, and I'm sure there are many people out there that would add it to their favorites list. Some may not be crazy about it; but take one second and picture it: with the way our graphics are made today versus back during the PS one days, would Legend of Dragoon be an amazing game if it were redone? I think it would. I believe it would be beautiful. But they won't remake it if the demand for it is almost nonexistant, so on Sony's own forum, on it's own website I created this thread in hopes of Dragoon fans adding onto it. If you're a dragoon lover, than speak up and don't let this thread evaporate amongst gaming ignorance. Post your thoughts on the subject, whether you would love the idea or not.

And if you're all for it, then say it loud, say it proud: I WANT A DRAGOON REMAKE!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 54 (1,622 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5830 posts

Re: Legend of Dragoon Remake

Nov 28, 2006
no need for a remake the graphics were very well done and stand up against alot of ps2 games. the only thing a remake could do is fit on one disc instead of the four.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

http://www.tmplace.net/
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 54 (1,622 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
903 posts

Nov 28, 2006
why not just make a sequel instead of a remake...

a sequel will be like a remake instead its a sequel >

with better graphics and all.. people have been hoping for a sequel for years and nothings happened.. so asking for a remake instead wont make a difference cause.. why make a remake when u can make a sequel instead..

i love legend of dragoon.. but a sequel is a better idea
currently waiting for Wild Arms 5,, Legend of Dragoon 2, Dragon Quest IX, White Knight Story,

Should there be a Legend of Dragoon2?
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 54 (1,622 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2570 posts

Nov 28, 2006

Fate. wrote:
why not just make a sequel instead of a remake...

a sequel will be like a remake instead its a sequel >

with better graphics and all.. people have been hoping for a sequel for years and nothings happened.. so asking for a remake instead wont make a difference cause.. why make a remake when u can make a sequel instead..

i love legend of dragoon.. but a sequel is a better idea

Agreed....why would we want a REMAKE? 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 54 (1,622 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 25, 2007
I would have to disagree with the general consensus thus far.  If you remake the game there is little to do once the game engine is designed.  You already have the characters, creatures of the world, bad guys, and story.  The development is mostly done.  Simply altering the old images with new standards and you are all set.  (I would give it a 3D world like FFVII had)  Once the game is made and sold you have your prospective market.  Advertise a sequel at the end (As they kind of did with Rose and Dart's father's dragoon gems) and you get peoples hopes up.  Same thing as Lord of the rings movies, pirates of the carribean, matrix.  The more you continue the story and leave people hanging the more they want.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 54 (1,622 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
718 posts

May 25, 2007
I for one have never played the original.....i think i was too young to notice it, as im only 14 now and i think that i spent most of my time on the PS one with Crash Bandicoot or Spyro. but now i love good ol' RPGs and this must be one of em, so yes id love a remake or a sequal....either one is cool with me as long as its on PS2 or PSP ( i dont have my PS3 yet :smileysad:((((((((()
they say that every one has inspiration from someone to do something. What i wanna know is where in the hell did god get his from? cus i want some of it.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 54 (1,622 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
163 posts

May 25, 2007
It was a great game, one of the best RPGs on PS. And a sequel would be real cool.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 54 (1,622 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
28704 posts

May 25, 2007
It would be cool, but I'd rather see a sequal than a remake. The graphics are sufficient enough.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 54 (1,622 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
253 posts

Re: Re: Legend of Dragoon Remake

May 25, 2007
Yeah, i think a sequel would be better. Come on Sony we need and want this to happen
Soowoop
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 54 (1,622 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7225 posts

May 26, 2007
Yeah it would be awesome for a sequel, but they won't make it.
MimiPRGameFreak Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 54 (1,622 Views)
0 Likes