I would like for a sequel to be made for the ps3
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 54 (251 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
889 posts

Re: Legend of Dragoon Remake

Mar 14, 2013

LOL I just noticed this thread is really old. I never played much of LoD. Infact I don't remember much about it. It would be nice to have LoD work on the Vita.

If Sony decided to make another Dragoon game I would support it.

photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 54 (247 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 15, 2013

Ahhh...i hatet to say it, but the team that made LoD has long since been disbanded and it's already pretty much been said that a sequal will probably never happen. An HD remake is pretty much on the same road unfortunately.

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 54 (240 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 17, 2013

Honestly Id agree with what your asking just in the aspect of graphics because thats the only thing LoD could ever be better with, in regards to another game how ever id belive sony should be more or less making a prequel to LoD more or less for story sake since LoD concludes quite well. How ever lets not forget that sony already promised us another LoD game and then canned it later on. But as one of the only posts ive ever put here and one of the last posts i will ever put,

sony has never cared about its customers, will never care, and quite honestly has been nothing but one disappointment after another to me for the last 5 years. Ive all but given up on them. as far as im concerned even if sony did remake LoD, Made a Prequel to LoD, and Contracted Dan Harmon to do a restart of Season 4 of community and then to finish a full 4th, 5th, and 6th season, and a movie for community (may as well rip into sony properly here although NBC is also on the rage list here) it would barely be enough for me to care considering the BS ive gone through thanks to them.

so to conclude my statement (and apologizing for the community rage) all i have to say is I WANT A LEGEND OF DRAGOON REMAKE, A LEGEND OF DRAGOON PREQUEL . SONY WILL NEVER GIVE A **** , and honestly i do appreciate what your trying to do here but its not plausible.

PS : #sixseasonsandamovie

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 54 (220 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

May 18, 2013

its does work on the vita.  just download the install to you ps3 or freind then use the content manger to get it from the ps3.  this work with most game and i think their is a list of game it work for out their so have fun

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 54 (166 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

May 18, 2013
its does work on the vita. just download the install to you ps3 or freind then use the content manger to get it from the ps3. this work with most game and i think their is a list of game it work for out their so have fun
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 54 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

May 24, 2013

It would be amazing to see a sequel done on the PS4, as long as they stayed true to LOD'S mechanics just updated.  I have always been a Final Fantasy fan, but when I got my hands on LOD, It was really a breath of fresh air, the battle system was fresh compared to what I had played, the story is really great, and characters were mostly great, maybe not Haschal for me!!! lol. Graphics were crazy good for the time. I would love to see a sequel even on the ps3.

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 54 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
285 posts

May 25, 2013

I'd like to see 'SOMETHING' done with LOD.  Because, something LOD for this day and age is, well,  LOD(Long Over Due). lol plus a "ha, ha!"  :smileyhappy:

"If I ever type a question, will you read it?"
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 54 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

May 30, 2013

I really love this game, and the fact is was so very unique, I remember really liking the wingly storyline, visiting the long devastated, and forgotten wingly cities, Death City Mayfil, Royal Capital Kadessa, Law City Zenebatos, Magical City Aglis, the death of lavitz, and the badassness that was Lloyd, and who can forget Malbu Frahma...I think that was how it was spelled. I may have to revisit this soon. LOL

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 54 (136 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 27, 2013
To be honest, I think a prequel would be excellent for this game. The plot of the dragon campaign was talked about, yes, but not in the depth that really gives us what it felt like to be there as a dragoon. And yes, we know what happens at the end but do we know the characters' back stories? No, not really. We know Rose's story from her eyes. Bits and pieces anyway. We hardly know the other characters except by their name. And some of them weren't even talked about really. For example, the original Blue Sea Dragoon. We have no idea how she was killed. Or the original Jade Dragoon to add to that. There are some holes to the dragon campaign that could be filled beautifully if they would do it. The creators of LoD were very creative and I think they could do an amazing job with a prequel.
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 54 (92 Views)
0 Likes