Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
7656 posts

Re: Legend of Dragoon Remake

Jan 5, 2008

Red_Angelfire70 wrote:
I can't say that it was the "best RPG game ever made" but it was an amazingly elaborate rpg that was brilliant as a PS one game. Legend of Dragoon is always and forever my favorite, and I'm sure there are many people out there that would add it to their favorites list. Some may not be crazy about it; but take one second and picture it: with the way our graphics are made today versus back during the PS one days, would Legend of Dragoon be an amazing game if it were redone? I think it would. I believe it would be beautiful. But they won't remake it if the demand for it is almost nonexistant, so on Sony's own forum, on it's own website I created this thread in hopes of Dragoon fans adding onto it. If you're a dragoon lover, than speak up and don't let this thread evaporate amongst gaming ignorance. Post your thoughts on the subject, whether you would love the idea or not.

And if you're all for it, then say it loud, say it proud: I WANT A DRAGOON REMAKE!!!

People have been posting threads like this for years. I doubt it will happen.
Message 31 of 54 (468 Views)
First Son
21 posts

Jan 6, 2008
I don't really know about a remake.. Rose sure was awesome, but I'm not sure the game really needs a remake... Although, this would be one of those games I would like to see available on the Playstation Store.. I wish they would get their butt in gear and put more PSone games on there.... But anyway, yeah, I don't think it needs a remake.. a sequel, maybe... Although I'd rather see a prequel really, and see all that happened with Rose and Dart's father... Wait... that was Dart's father right? I haven't played it in so long I forget..
Message 32 of 54 (468 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 8, 2008
They said they wer'nt going to make any more lod games due to not enough popularity and income. that and im sure theyer heads are stuck up final fantasy 7's asses, seriously i would love lod sequal/prequal i want rule it out because one day when they cant think of anything else to do they might pick it up but as of now i doubt it seriously fav games are

Final Fantasy VIII
Legend Of Dragoons
o and final fantasy 7 - though way overdone and boring now due to so many things with it and lack of attention to other great games/ o i also know its made be squaresoft- now square enix so dont reply back about that.
Message 33 of 54 (468 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2734 posts

Jun 11, 2011

Sony give us a new LOD game the people want it yet you keep stuffing half assed games down our throats. Or at least give us a HD version of the game hell your doing it for ICO a game that I hate but not LOD?

I am the Replicant Engineered for Galactic Infiltration and Sabotage Mark V.
Photobucket
Message 34 of 54 (468 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2734 posts

Jul 22, 2011

LOD remake please!

I am the Replicant Engineered for Galactic Infiltration and Sabotage Mark V.
Photobucket
Message 35 of 54 (468 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 24, 2012

Yes. This was the only rival to FF7 of all the games I have played on PS1. The story was strong, and the characters were well thought out.

The only thing that could change is the strong degredation of Shana by Dart. He says some stuff that seem to denigrate Shana, with the content seemingly hinting at the writers possibly mysoginistic views. That may be my overly active imagination though. Smiley Tongue

Message 36 of 54 (464 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Dec 24, 2012

I'd just like to see the new games include "enhanced" versions of the ideas from the older rpgs.  Many people are looking to the past because, they're not getting what they love in the present.  It's so simple it just about gives me a headache. lol  Personally, I'd take a LOD remake over most of the rpgs of late.  All we can do is keep griping.  Smiley Happy

"If I ever type a question, will you read it?"
Message 37 of 54 (458 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
521 posts

Jan 1, 2013
Baby steps young ones. If a successful remake is released, the chances of a sequel skyrocket!

I for one am for this idea!
Message 38 of 54 (419 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 2, 2013
I totally agree it would b great. So would FF7 and a great Legend of Mana.
Message 39 of 54 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
521 posts

Jan 2, 2013
Square Enix has said that the only way that they will remake FFVII is if the new FF games sell as well as VII did.

**bleep** Square Enix.
Message 40 of 54 (400 Views)
0 Likes