One is

One is.....
Message 51 of 54 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
203 posts

Re: Kingdom Hearts II Intro & Ending *no spoilers with in thread*

Mar 25, 2006
Based off of what I've heard about the ending, I just can't help but feeling that I expected more.  I knew from the beginning that it would probaly be like a basic fairy tale where they all "lived happily ever after", but I just thought there'd be more.  I've also heard from some friends at school that in the end Kairi and Sora are just glad to see each other.  What's up with that?  He's been gone for like a year, they supposedly love each other, and when they finally meet again they're just like "hi i missed you"?  Maybe I've heard wrong, but based off of this I am a little dissapointed.
Message 52 of 54 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5420 posts

Mar 25, 2006

psp V2.5 wrote:
Based off of what I've heard about the ending, I just can't help but feeling that I expected more.  I knew from the beginning that it would probaly be like a basic fairy tale where they all "lived happily ever after", but I just thought there'd be more.  I've also heard from some friends at school that in the end Kairi and Sora are just glad to see each other.  What's up with that?  He's been gone for like a year, they supposedly love each other, and when they finally meet again they're just like "hi i missed you"?  Maybe I've heard wrong, but based off of this I am a little dissapointed.

True, not to spoil anything, and while the ending of KH2 is really nice, the first KH's ending was better....
Message 53 of 54 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

Mar 25, 2006

Aeris_Jayle wrote:

psp V2.5 wrote:

True, not to spoil anything, and while the ending of KH2 is really nice, the first KH's ending was better....

Of course it was. And basically what psp said is just about right. And I even saw a video of ***SPOILERS***

Riku in Ansem's body meeting Sora and Kairi, and it seems as if Sora is more in love with Riku than her, and she doesn't really matter. I don't ever remember hearing of them sharing a Paopu either. The closest thing was that drawing in the secret place.

Message 54 of 54 (0 Views)
0 Likes