Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
17 posts

Re: Kingdom Hearts Fans

Feb 14, 2006
of course i was gonna finish the first i never said i wasnt i just asked if COM was that important cuz im not liking it all that much i prefer KH1s battle system more its fun and better than the card system it gets annoying after awhile and takes soooooo much longer to get through things with the touch battle thing

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 52 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

Re: Kingdom Hearts Fans

Feb 14, 2006

Daemon2910 wrote:
is KH chain of memories an actual part of the KH series like to get the full story do you need to play KH chain of memories then KH2 cuz i dont want to play KH2 without finishing the first and then im not sure if i should finish KH COM as well b4 moving on to the KH2 game any feed back will be much appreciated and if you dont understand i can try to clarify as much as possible.

So then what's the problem? And the first wasn't so bad, but the second one is a little over the top. Could you please atleast put punctuation in your sentences, because from the post above this, (where you'r coming back to my previous question to your question) just seems like one big run-on sentence that I honestly can't understand. I might not even have answered you back right due to the fact that i don't know what the heck you were saying, I had to use context clues and assume. I'd rather you post in a formal manner than me feel like I'm in third grade, and I have to sit there figuring out what the paragraph says during the State-wide exam.
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 52 (0 Views)
0 Likes