Apr 01 2006
By: Rosstafarian88 I Only Post Everything 1237 posts

KH2 tron grid-game...

7 replies 39 views Edited Apr 1, 2006
this is the single most frustrating thing I've ever done in any game...I can't win the second part no matter what...I'm just getting more and more frustrated since this is just a stupid racing game and not even a battle and I'm getting wrecked every single time...any suggestions?
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2640 posts

Re: KH2 tron grid-game...

Apr 1, 2006
leave hollow bastion, go to other worlds u havent beat and lvl up till u have alot of hp, when fighting the guys on the light cycle, use square and circle. thats all i can say.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
440 posts

Apr 1, 2006
I never died I played it over then over again never died just train and get your HP up becuse its the same HP as used for battles
A recent study shows 92% of the teenage population likes rap music. If you are part of the 8% who listen to real music, put this as your sig.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (39 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1237 posts

Apr 2, 2006

PS2 thught wrote:
I never died I played it over then over again never died just train and get your HP up becuse its the same HP as used for battles

my HP is already pretty high...the bar goes nearly all the way around, I just really suck at controlling that damn bike and I always get pushed into too much stuff and lose, the first really short part is easy, but right after the crack is made in the wall, the next part is tough for me...what about the ending of the part...how do I know when I'm close to being done and about how long does it take to be done?
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
579 posts

Apr 2, 2006

Playstation 88 wrote:
this is the single most frustrating thing I've ever done in any game...I can't win the second part no matter what...I'm just getting more and more frustrated since this is just a stupid racing game and not even a battle and I'm getting wrecked every single time...any suggestions?

y its one of the best thing u do in the game
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5819 posts

Apr 2, 2006

Never use X to attack

Use Square instead

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2914 posts

Apr 2, 2006
like people are saying, use square. it defeats enemies in one hit. And always keep your fingers on the trigger buttons.
**DAY MAN. FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN. CHAMPION OF THE SUN. YOU'RE A MASTER OF KARATE AND FRIENDSHIP... FOR EVERYONE DAY MAN**
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5420 posts

Apr 2, 2006

Playstation 88 wrote:
my HP is already pretty high...the bar goes nearly all the way around

Hehehe....  You don't realize that the HP bar is longer than that!  You don't even have 50% yet!!!  I believe you're at 30%, I saw a diagram one time, and you're explanation describes 30%....
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (39 Views)
0 Likes