Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 03 2006
By: ATTICMAN Hekseville Citizen 343 posts

KH2 question

3 replies 2 views Edited Apr 3, 2006
ok im in agrabah for the 2nd time and i need to do all the switches with magic the problem is i dont kno what magic it is talking about if anyone can tell me how that will be great thx
Message 1 of 4 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
23949 posts

Re: KH2 question

Apr 3, 2006

gamingod wrote:
ok im in agrabah for the 2nd time and i need to do all the switches with magic the problem is i dont kno what magic it is talking about if anyone can tell me how that will be great thx

Okay, i just did this a little while ago. The first one, which is the closest (under the bridge near the tower). You need to use Fire, when all of the switch thingies are red. Next, theres the one in the ruins, underneath a broken bridge. You need to use Blizzard, when the switch thingies are lined up and blue. Last, theres the one on the out-skirts of ruins. They are on top of a damaged tower. You need to use thunder when they are lined up and a silverish color.

Hope that helps, basically you just need to guess what magic power to use based on the colors of the switch thingies.

- DoubleOSpoon
Message 2 of 4 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2188 posts

Apr 3, 2006
yea the ones that go up and down use thunder..the ones that line up staright use blizzzzard and the ones in a circle get in the middle and use fire
Image hosting by Photobucket
Jessica Alba is HOTT
Message 3 of 4 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Apr 3, 2006