Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5420 posts

Re: KH2 US voice actors announced

Feb 9, 2006

Cunder wrote:
I don't come on msg boards to mess with ppl if anything thats the last thing I do. I'm to old to be messing with any ppl. Though it comes to the conculsion not everyone is prefect and were only human

No i'm not really new to the boards I zoom thru every forum that what find interesting to talk about. So far I been thru them all but I zoom and read thru topics that don't interest me so I don't bother reading whats it about.
Well, I didn't mean it to that degree, I guess "mess" was a bad choice of words.... what I really meant is that it's best not to argue with him....  I've known you for quite a while on the FF boards, I know you're not the type to really mess with anybody, you're a good person....
Message 11 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1561 posts

Feb 9, 2006
aeris: are u gonna just play through kh2 in english since u may have already imported the japanese version?? i wonder if anyone is gonna even buy FF7:AC weneva is coming out though ;p welpz answer me heh..im exited that is a march date still!!
Currently Playing
=)
MGR (last boss) quene : SC saga!!
Message 12 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5401 posts

Feb 9, 2006

KentoMaiku wrote:
aeris: are u gonna just play through kh2 in english since u may have already imported the japanese version?? i wonder if anyone is gonna even buy FF7:AC weneva is coming out though ;p welpz answer me heh..im exited that is a march date still!!

I sure am!  I'm way excited to have the DVD, so I can play it on my widescreen with surround sound! :smileyhappy:  I also can't wait because it'll be a 2-disc set!

~ Credit to MaggIvy for making me this beautiful sig! Thanks! ~
Message 13 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5420 posts

Feb 9, 2006

KentoMaiku wrote:

Yeah, now that the US KH2 is coming out next month, I'll just wait for that and keep the Japanese KH2 as a collector's item!  Hehehe....  And, yes, I will also buy Advent Children when it's released in the US!  Since the April UK release date has already been confirmed, we will most likely get it in March....
Message 14 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3063 posts

Feb 9, 2006

Aeris_Jayle wrote:

Cunder wrote:
I don't come on msg boards to mess with ppl if anything thats the last thing I do. I'm to old to be messing with any ppl. Though it comes to the conculsion not everyone is prefect and were only human

No i'm not really new to the boards I zoom thru every forum that what find interesting to talk about. So far I been thru them all but I zoom and read thru topics that don't interest me so I don't bother reading whats it about.
Well, I didn't mean it to that degree, I guess "mess" was a bad choice of words.... what I really meant is that it's best not to argue with him....  I've known you for quite a while on the FF boards, I know you're not the type to really mess with anybody, you're a good person....

Hehe, don't worry AJ , pretty much knew what you were talking about.

Messing with me is like playing with death.
Message 15 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5420 posts

Feb 10, 2006

Cunder wrote:

Aeris_Jayle wrote:

Cunder wrote:

Hehe, don't worry AJ , pretty much knew what you were talking about.

Hmmm...  Nobody has ever called me AJ before!  Hahahaha! 
Message 16 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes