Apr 02 2006
By: CharlieBall002 Survivor 2640 posts

KH2 FF7 voice actors for Advent children?

10 replies 2 views Edited Apr 2, 2006
R they gonna be the same voice actors?anybody know?anybody disagree on the characters?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 1 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12979 posts

Re: KH2 FF7 voice actors for Advent children?

Apr 2, 2006

CharlieBall wrote:
R they gonna be the same voice actors?anybody know?anybody disagree on the characters?

Unfortunately, the voice actors used in Kingdom Hearts 2 will also be used for FF7: Advent Children.

Again, I'm one of those Mena Suvari haters. She completely ruined Aeris' voice. Personally, I would have prefered to have Mandy Moore again. Other than that I'm alright with the other selected VAs.
Message 2 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2640 posts

Apr 2, 2006

Sailor Star* wrote:

CharlieBall wrote:

Unfortunately, the voice actors used in Kingdom Hearts 2 will also be used for FF7: Advent Children.

Again, I'm one of those Mena Suvari haters. She completely ruined Aeris' voice. Personally, I would have prefered to have Mandy Moore again. Other than that I'm alright with the other selected VAs.

thanx 4 the info, yes i disagree w/ aeris, and i also disagree sephiroths' VA
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 3 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1414 posts

Apr 2, 2006
Kh2 Sephiroth actually sounds really good. Mena suvari and the actor for tifa...ehh.. I want Mandy Moore! But yeah they will be returning for AC.
Currently Playing(BC): Final Fantasy Chronicles, Final Fantasy Anthology and Final Fantasy XII.
Currently Playing (PS3):Lego Indiana Jones
Recently Finished:Condemned 2: Blood Shot
RIP Heath Ledger
Message 4 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21934 posts

Apr 2, 2006
Aeris sounds stoned...and I don't mean pelted with small rocks!
Photobucket
Message 5 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19284 posts

Apr 2, 2006
Other way around. VAs for Advent Children were announced before KH was announced.
Please do not send me a friend's request without telling me who you are and where I know you from. Thank you.

Message 6 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5420 posts

Apr 2, 2006

DarkCloudLives wrote:
Other way around. VAs for Advent Children were announced before KH was announced.

Nope, KH2's was announced February 8, Advent Children's was announced February 13....
Message 7 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
556 posts

Apr 2, 2006
 I haven't got my copy yet, ( yeah I should get shot x.x;; )  I'm dying to know what Sephiroth sounds like..  As far as the rest of the FFVII characters go, I like the way they sound, EXCEPT for Aeris... They should've kept  it Mandy Moore and I HATE Mandy Moore, but atleast her voice went with Aeris..  But blah.. we got Mena..  But so far, in my opinion, Tifa and Cloud sound pretty good.  Ughh I need to get my copy either tomorrow or one of these days during this week.  X.X;;;;;
Message 8 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5420 posts

Apr 2, 2006

AntZeroVIII wrote:
 I haven't got my copy yet, ( yeah I should get shot x.x;; )  I'm dying to know what Sephiroth sounds like..  As far as the rest of the FFVII characters go, I like the way they sound, EXCEPT for Aeris... They should've kept  it Mandy Moore and I HATE Mandy Moore, but atleast her voice went with Aeris..  But blah.. we got Mena..  But so far, in my opinion, Tifa and Cloud sound pretty good.  Ughh I need to get my copy either tomorrow or one of these days during this week.  X.X;;;;;

I'm most likely getting mine on Thursday or Friday....  Damn, the anticipation is killing me! 
Message 9 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3622 posts

Apr 2, 2006

Sailor Star* wrote:

CharlieBall wrote:

I liked all the voice overs and Sephiroth's and Cloud's were great! I agree Aeris is so boring....
Message 10 of 11 (2 Views)
0 Likes