Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/07/2006
Offline
1563 posts
 

Re: KH Synth Question

Apr 3, 2006
haha
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 26 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 02/24/2006
Offline
9898 posts
 

Re: KH Synth Question

Apr 3, 2006


Aeris_Jayle wrote:


HEMI_15 wrote:
yo aeris. how much stuff do you have to syn. to get the final sword thing?

None!  All you need to do is find the recipe in Twilight Town....


So what you are saying is that I only need the recipe and 5 more Orichalcums (if I use the Energy Stone).
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 26 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/07/2006
Offline
1563 posts
 

Re: KH Synth Question

Apr 3, 2006
where is the recipe??????
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 26 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 04/20/2004
Offline
2991 posts
 

Re: KH Synth Question

Apr 3, 2006


HEMI_15 wrote:
where is the recipe??????

Don't be lazy  Jump in your little gummi ship, cruise on your skateboard and find it for yourself, just think what a good feeling it will be when you come across it
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 26 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/30/2005
Offline
7744 posts
 

Re: KH Synth Question

Apr 3, 2006

Just because everyone is talking about synthesis...

How do you get the Orihalcum+ item,because i'm making the Ultima weapon; I laready have 5 of them anyone know where to get 8 more?



"Can you see your end? Then death be yours!" ~ Brahms
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 26 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/23/2005
Offline
5420 posts
 

Re: KH Synth Question

Apr 3, 2006


WI800 wrote:


Aeris_Jayle wrote:


HEMI_15 wrote:
yo aeris. how much stuff do you have to syn. to get the final sword thing?

None!  All you need to do is find the recipe in Twilight Town....

So what you are saying is that I only need the recipe and 5 more Orichalcums (if I use the Energy Stone).

Well, you're gonna need to synthesize at least one item in order to gain the ability to use the Energy Stone, or whatever the item is called that halves the required ingredients....
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 26 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/23/2005
Offline
5420 posts
 

Re: KH Synth Question

Apr 3, 2006


Valkyrie42 wrote:


HEMI_15 wrote:
where is the recipe??????

Don't be lazy  Jump in your little gummi ship, cruise on your skateboard and find it for yourself, just think what a good feeling it will be when you come across it


Yeah, it's really easy to find!  I'll give you a clue, you were Roxas when you last were in that area!  Happy hunting! 
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 26 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/23/2005
Offline
5420 posts
 

Re: KH Synth Question

Apr 3, 2006


Mythrill wrote:

Just because everyone is talking about synthesis...

How do you get the Orihalcum+ item,because i'm making the Ultima weapon; I laready have 5 of them anyone know where to get 8 more?


You only need 7, all you need is the item that halves the ingredients required....  I keep forgetting what it was called, but it was called the Suffusive Crystal in the Japanese version....
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 26 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 02/24/2006
Offline
9898 posts
 

Re: KH Synth Question

Apr 3, 2006


Aeris_Jayle wrote:


WI800 wrote:


Aeris_Jayle wrote:


HEMI_15 wrote:
yo aeris. how much stuff do you have to syn. to get the final sword thing?

None!  All you need to do is find the recipe in Twilight Town....

So what you are saying is that I only need the recipe and 5 more Orichalcums (if I use the Energy Stone).

Well, you're gonna need to synthesize at least one item in order to gain the ability to use the Energy Stone, or whatever the item is called that halves the required ingredients....


The Energy Stone, I already can use it, but what I mean is if there needs to be other things besides Orichalcums +?
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 26 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/23/2005
Offline
5420 posts
 

Re: KH Synth Question

Apr 4, 2006


WI800 wrote:


Aeris_Jayle wrote:


WI800 wrote:


Aeris_Jayle wrote:


HEMI_15 wrote:
yo aeris. how much stuff do you have to syn. to get the final sword thing?

None!  All you need to do is find the recipe in Twilight Town....

So what you are saying is that I only need the recipe and 5 more Orichalcums (if I use the Energy Stone).

Well, you're gonna need to synthesize at least one item in order to gain the ability to use the Energy Stone, or whatever the item is called that halves the required ingredients....

The Energy Stone, I already can use it, but what I mean is if there needs to be other things besides Orichalcums +?

That's why you need to find the Recipe in Twilight Town....
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 26 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes