Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5047 posts

Re: Is Kingdom Hearts worth my $20?

Feb 3, 2006

Gunner Yuna wrote:
Well, guess what everyone?  I went out and bought Kingdom Hearts today!  :smileyvery-happy:  Thanks for all your help!

o we were all kidding, its a bad game, we jsut wanted you to get ripped off
Proud Canadian
PSN: btkadams

Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 94 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5420 posts

Feb 3, 2006

Gunner Yuna wrote:
Well, guess what everyone?  I went out and bought Kingdom Hearts today!  :smileyvery-happy:  Thanks for all your help!

No problemo, Gunner Yuna!  Have fun!  I hope you enjoy it as much as we have!  Oh, and if you ever get another $20, buy Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening Special Edition!  It totally rocks and is definitely worth $20, even if you bought the original last year!
Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 94 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2962 posts

Feb 3, 2006

Gunner Yuna wrote:

Cool!  If you need any help getting through the game just let me know!
Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 94 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5401 posts

Feb 3, 2006

CyberStalker wrote:

Gunner Yuna wrote:

Cool!  If you need any help getting through the game just let me know!

I will!  Thanks! 

~ Credit to MaggIvy for making me this beautiful sig! Thanks! ~
Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 94 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5401 posts

Feb 3, 2006

Aeris_Jayle wrote:

Gunner Yuna wrote:

No problemo, Gunner Yuna!  Have fun!  I hope you enjoy it as much as we have!  Oh, and if you ever get another $20, buy Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening Special Edition!  It totally rocks and is definitely worth $20, even if you bought the original last year!

I'm interested in DMC.  What is it like?  Is it like Dirge of Cerberus?

Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 94 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5401 posts

Feb 3, 2006

btkadams wrote:

Gunner Yuna wrote:

o we were all kidding, its a bad game, we jsut wanted you to get ripped off

I'm sure you weren't all kidding... 

Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 94 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2962 posts

Feb 3, 2006

Gunner Yuna wrote:

Aeris_Jayle wrote:

Gunner Yuna wrote:

I've only seen small clips of Dirge of Cerberus so I really can't compare the two but if you go into Yahoo or Google and type in Devil May Cry you'll get a ton of links for the series.  To get a better grasp of the series it would be best to start with DMC3 then play DMC after!
Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 94 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5401 posts

Feb 3, 2006

CyberStalker wrote:

Gunner Yuna wrote:

Aeris_Jayle wrote:

Gunner Yuna wrote:

I've only seen small clips of Dirge of Cerberus so I really can't compare the two but if you go into Yahoo or Google and type in Devil May Cry you'll get a ton of links for the series.  To get a better grasp of the series it would be best to start with DMC3 then play DMC after!

It definately looks cool, especially Dante.  :smileytongue:  Maybe I'll check it out.  Who knows?  I might just start a thread titled: "Is Devil May Cry 3 worth my $20?". 

Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 94 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5420 posts

Feb 3, 2006

Gunner Yuna wrote:

Aeris_Jayle wrote:

Gunner Yuna wrote:

Well, considering I've played both, DMC3 is MUCH better!  Maybe even 50 or 100 times better!  (DoC is still a good game, though, just not as great as DMC3)  I'll even go on record and say that I consider it to be one of the best games ever made!  Great gameplay, great cutscenes, awesome difficulty (hard, but not frustrating because it's so friggin' fun), and a REALLY good story, which isn't too common for action games similar to DMC!
Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 94 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5401 posts

Feb 4, 2006

Aeris_Jayle wrote:

Gunner Yuna wrote:

Aeris_Jayle wrote:

Gunner Yuna wrote:

Well, considering I've played both, DMC3 is MUCH better!  Maybe even 50 or 100 times better!  (DoC is still a good game, though, just not as great as DMC3)  I'll even go on record and say that I consider it to be one of the best games ever made!  Great gameplay, great cutscenes, awesome difficulty (hard, but not frustrating because it's so friggin' fun), and a REALLY good story, which isn't too common for action games similar to DMC!

Whoa!  That good eh?  I had no idea.  Considering that DoC appeals to me, not only because it's FFVII, but I like the action too, so I may like DMC3. 

Please use plain text.
Message 90 of 94 (0 Views)
0 Likes