Feb 08 2006
By: seanmicheal~ First Son 1 posts

I need help on star ocean'

2 replies 2 views Edited Feb 8, 2006
I am in the begining of the game, under the castle.  I am in a room where anywhere I walk I fall through the ice. Does anyone know how to move on from here.   Thanks
Message 1 of 3 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6975 posts

Re: I need help on star ocean'

Feb 8, 2006

seanmicheal wrote:
I am in the begining of the game, under the castle.  I am in a room where anywhere I walk I fall through the ice. Does anyone know how to move on from here.   Thanks

Welcome to the Boards seanmicheal!!!! Make sure to check out the New User's Guides for all kinds of useful info if you have not done so already. Most of all enjoy your time on the boards, esp. the RPG Boards!!!

That part can be tricky if you don't realize what you have to do. I did the exact same thing, took me over a half an hour to figure out what I was doing wrong. To get past the ice floor, simply have Fayt walk instead of run. You can do this by holding down the O button on the controller while Fayt is moving. He will walk slowly and the somehow magically the ice won't break. lol

Message 2 of 3 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6314 posts

Re: I need help on star ocean'

Feb 8, 2006

thebaldduelist wrote:

seanmicheal wrote:

Welcome to the Boards seanmicheal!!!! Make sure to check out the New User's Guides for all kinds of useful info if you have not done so already. Most of all enjoy your time on the boards, esp. the RPG Boards!!!

That part can be tricky if you don't realize what you have to do. I did the exact same thing, took me over a half an hour to figure out what I was doing wrong. To get past the ice floor, simply have Fayt walk instead of run. You can do this by holding down the O button on the controller while Fayt is moving. He will walk slowly and the somehow magically the ice won't break. lol

Haha. That reminds me of how I found that out. My bro won't let me live it down.lol
Message 3 of 3 (2 Views)
0 Likes