Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 01/05/2005
Offline
742 posts
 

Re: I'm SOOO buying Tales of Legendia on Tuesday!!

Feb 5, 2006


thebaldduelist wrote:


cloneboy wrote:
I loved Tales of Symphonia on the GC. It was the best story line in ANY game I've ever played! (Other then FFVII, of course). And on top of it all, they are saying this is the best story line out of any of the Tales games! Anyone else buying TOL on Tuesday?



I already have it preordered, I won't get it on Tuesday, but I'll get it. I can't wait for it. I have loved the Tales of series since I played ToD. Each one of them has been a great experience and all are fun games IMO. I'm not worried about the story, I'm sure the game is going to be as fun as the previous ones. I read the battle system is going to be more similar to the older ones and that is cool with me. Senel, the MC, is a fist fighter though, so for this type of battle system, I prefer a sword user so I might just be switching off to Chloe. She is the swordfighter from what I understand. I also want the GBA Tales of Phantasia, I have been wanting that game forever.


I wouldn't really get too excited about the GBA Version of Tales of Phantasia.  The SFC version, in my opinion, is far superior.  But that may be because I am a tri-Ace fanboy.


Message 11 of 19 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/10/2004
Offline
6975 posts
 

Re: I'm SOOO buying Tales of Legendia on Tuesday!!

Feb 5, 2006


Seiken_Densetsu wrote:


thebaldduelist wrote:


cloneboy wrote:
I loved Tales of Symphonia on the GC. It was the best story line in ANY game I've ever played! (Other then FFVII, of course). And on top of it all, they are saying this is the best story line out of any of the Tales games! Anyone else buying TOL on Tuesday?



I already have it preordered, I won't get it on Tuesday, but I'll get it. I can't wait for it. I have loved the Tales of series since I played ToD. Each one of them has been a great experience and all are fun games IMO. I'm not worried about the story, I'm sure the game is going to be as fun as the previous ones. I read the battle system is going to be more similar to the older ones and that is cool with me. Senel, the MC, is a fist fighter though, so for this type of battle system, I prefer a sword user so I might just be switching off to Chloe. She is the swordfighter from what I understand. I also want the GBA Tales of Phantasia, I have been wanting that game forever.


I wouldn't really get too excited about the GBA Version of Tales of Phantasia.  The SFC version, in my opinion, is far superior.  But that may be because I am a tri-Ace fanboy.




I am easy to please, so I know I'll like it. I have been waiting for this release ever since it was mentioned awhile back and then never came to NA. It's the only way I will ever get to play it anyway, so it will be great to me.

Message 12 of 19 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 01/09/2005
Offline
2914 posts
 

Re: I'm SOOO buying Tales of Legendia on Tuesday!!

Feb 5, 2006
I want it really bad, but I want to beat Dragon Quest VIII, Final Fantasy IV Advance, and Star Ocean 3 first
**DAY MAN. FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN. CHAMPION OF THE SUN. YOU'RE A MASTER OF KARATE AND FRIENDSHIP... FOR EVERYONE DAY MAN**
Message 13 of 19 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/21/2006
Offline
6471 posts
 

Re: I'm SOOO buying Tales of Legendia on Tuesday!!

Feb 5, 2006
Yeah, i've thought about getting this as well. I enjoyed Tales of Symphonia a great deal.
Message 14 of 19 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 05/20/2005
Offline
319 posts
 

Re: I'm SOOO buying Tales of Legendia on Tuesday!!

Feb 5, 2006
I've played ToD, ToD 2, and ToS so I hope this is a good one as well

Message Edited by ratchet_jak2 on 02-05-200603:17 PM

come here groups.myspace.com/talesofgames if yer a fan of Tales of The Abyss or of any of the other Tales games.
Message 15 of 19 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 01/24/2006
Offline
11 posts
 

Re: I'm SOOO buying Tales of Legendia on Tuesday!!

Feb 6, 2006
I am so torn about this game. I really liked Tales of Symphonia a lot. However, I really want to pick up Tales of Phantasia and Grandia III and getting three RPGs so soon after each other seems like way too may to suddenly throw on my plate at once.

I'll have to read more about Tales of Legendia before I make my choice, but I really like what I have seen.
Message 16 of 19 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/21/2005
Offline
5401 posts
 

Re: I'm SOOO buying Tales of Legendia on Tuesday!!

Feb 6, 2006


fairyprincessco wrote:
I am so torn about this game. I really liked Tales of Symphonia a lot. However, I really want to pick up Tales of Phantasia and Grandia III and getting three RPGs so soon after each other seems like way too may to suddenly throw on my plate at once.

I'll have to read more about Tales of Legendia before I make my choice, but I really like what I have seen.


I did that just recently. :smileytongue:  I got Dragon Quest VIII, Final Fantasy VIII, and Star Ocean: Till the End of Time, all very close to each other.  I also picked up Kingdom Hearts recently, so what I'll do is leave the games on my shelf, then pick them up and play through each of them as I get to them. :smileytongue:

~ Credit to MaggIvy for making me this beautiful sig! Thanks! ~
Message 17 of 19 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 01/24/2006
Offline
11 posts
 

Re: I'm SOOO buying Tales of Legendia on Tuesday!!

Feb 6, 2006


Gunner Yuna wrote:I did that just recently. :smileytongue:  I got Dragon Quest VIII, Final Fantasy VIII, and Star Ocean: Till the End of Time, all very close to each other.  I also picked up Kingdom Hearts recently, so what I'll do is leave the games on my shelf, then pick them up and play through each of them as I get to them. :smileytongue:




I try not to do that because a lot of times the price of games drops... I don't want to spend $50 on a game I won't play until the price drops to $20...
Message 18 of 19 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/21/2005
Offline
5401 posts
 

Re: I'm SOOO buying Tales of Legendia on Tuesday!!

Feb 6, 2006


fairyprincessco wrote:


Gunner Yuna wrote:I did that just recently. :smileytongue:  I got Dragon Quest VIII, Final Fantasy VIII, and Star Ocean: Till the End of Time, all very close to each other.  I also picked up Kingdom Hearts recently, so what I'll do is leave the games on my shelf, then pick them up and play through each of them as I get to them. :smileytongue:




I try not to do that because a lot of times the price of games drops... I don't want to spend $50 on a game I won't play until the price drops to $20...


I spent $50 on DQVIII because I wanted to play it then, but the others were $20 or less, which helped. :smileytongue:

~ Credit to MaggIvy for making me this beautiful sig! Thanks! ~
Message 19 of 19 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes