Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 17 2006
By: KitaroTheEstranged~ Splicer 55 posts

I couldn't help but...

12 replies 35 views Edited Feb 17, 2006

... make a list of RPGamer types:

1. RPG Survivor - Ride with the wind, forget all sidequests, restart after deaths.
  2. RPG Stingy Rich Man - A bread is a bread saved, spending money is for the weak.
  3. RPG Completionist - Morrowind equals 1000 hours, maybe 2000... :smileytongue:
  4. RPG Master - I know everything, to me you are nothing :smileytongue:
  5. RPG Hardcore Player - No sleep. No sleep until I can do half the game.
  6. RPG I Have A Lifer - How's FF7 like? Me? I have the game for years, but not the time to play it.
  7. RPG Whiner - Oh no! RPGs these days are not up to par with FF7, I'm gunna die!
  8. RPG Fanboy - I'll play Final Fantasies even if the rating goes AO! (Adult Only)
  9. RPG Leveler - Okay so I'll fight in the first area till Lv. 20, and the first boss gonna be nuttin', lol.
  10. RPG :smileyindifferent:tor - *takes up controller, plays RPG, finish, buy a new one*

Okay, I'm fresh out of ideas, feel free to add other types. Well, from the 10, which is you? Me, I'm #1.

Message 1 of 13 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7811 posts

Re: I couldn't help but...

Feb 17, 2006

Kitaro The Estranged wrote:

1. RPG Survivor - Ride with the wind, forget all sidequests, restart after deaths.
  2. RPG Stingy Rich Man - A bread is a bread saved, spending money is for the weak.
  3. RPG Completionist - Morrowind equals 1000 hours, maybe 2000... :smileytongue:
  6. RPG I Have A Lifer - How's FF7 like? Me? I have the game for years, but not the time to play it.
  7. RPG Whiner - Oh no! RPGs these days are not up to par with FF7, I'm gunna die!
  8. RPG Fanboy - I'll play Final Fantasies even if the rating goes AO! (Adult Only)
  9. RPG Leveler - Okay so I'll fight in the first area till Lv. 20, and the first boss gonna be nuttin', lol.
  10. RPG :smileyindifferent:tor - *takes up controller, plays RPG, finish, buy a new one*

Okay, I'm fresh out of ideas, feel free to add other types. Well, from the 10, which is you? Me, I'm #1.

I'm going to have to tweak two of the answers...have to.

Since I've been playing RPGs for long time, I believe I've acquired the rank of....

#4 RPG Master/RPG Leveler - There isn't a RPG that I can't devour. I'm a lunatic leveler also. Too bad most of the new stuff is bad...except some real gems like Radiata Stories.

Message Edited by banedraven on 02-17-200607:28 AM

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 2 of 13 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5401 posts

Feb 17, 2006

I'm 2, 3, and 5. :smileytongue:

I would be 8, but there will be no AO Final Fantasy.  I am a Final Fantasy fan though.

Message Edited by Gunner Yuna on 02-17-200610:08 AM

~ Credit to MaggIvy for making me this beautiful sig! Thanks! ~
Message 3 of 13 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4200 posts

Feb 17, 2006

In red.  There you have it.

I will say that I am 3, but not very often as most RPGs I've played don't have enough interesting things to complete.  Dodging lightning for example.  I'll be John Brown before I do that crap.. 
Digikoto is no more... But you can keep up with my blog for the latest and greatest in gaming, music and entertainment editorials...

TSL Blog
Blog RSS Feeds
TSL on Twitter
Message 4 of 13 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6975 posts

Feb 17, 2006

I don't think I can pick just one of those off the list. (and who would call themselves a master, that is silly lol ) I just call myself an RPG Addict or RPG Lover. I am a chronic levelitis sufferer though. lol

Message 5 of 13 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
185 posts

Feb 17, 2006

That would be my three and only stingy rich man when i have to be Usually just save money in a bank if the game has one. have to level up Alot, and I love finding everything the game has to offer
Message 6 of 13 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9933 posts

Feb 17, 2006
I would say I am 2, 3, and most definitely 4.
"Memories are forgotten, but never lost."
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 7 of 13 (35 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7874 posts

Feb 17, 2006

1. RPG Survivor - Ride with the wind, forget all sidequests, restart after deaths.- Couldn't do it... I'm a save-a-holic
  2. RPG Stingy Rich Man - A bread is a bread saved, spending money is for the weak.- Nope...... I always end up having massive stocks of healing items.
  3. RPG Completionist - Morrowind equals 1000 hours, maybe 2000... :smileytongue:- You know it, bruddah!
  4. RPG Master - I know everything, to me you are nothing :smileytongue:- Nope, I'm a humble gamer....
  5. RPG Hardcore Player - No sleep. No sleep until I can do half the game.- Meh.... Maybe the first five hours or so....
  6. RPG I Have A Lifer - How's FF7 like? Me? I have the game for years, but not the time to play it.- Definitely not
  7. RPG Whiner - Oh no! RPGs these days are not up to par with FF7, I'm gunna die! - Nope, Im' open minded when it comes to RPGs
  8. RPG Fanboy - I'll play Final Fantasies even if the rating goes AO! (Adult Only)- I'll follow FF and HM to the ends of the Earth
  9. RPG Leveler - Okay so I'll fight in the first area till Lv. 20, and the first boss gonna be nuttin', lol.- Couldn't be more right. "I'll move mon once everyone is level 15"- Me in first 10 minutes or so of an RPG
  10. RPG :smileyindifferent:tor - *takes up controller, plays RPG, finish, buy a new one* -Pretty much sums it up, but I take in multiple ones at once most of the time.

Photobucket
Currently Playing: Pokemon: Alpha Sapphire, Tales From The Borderlands
Message 8 of 13 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19284 posts

Feb 17, 2006

banedraven wrote:

There are a lot of people who fall into the second half of number 1 and a lot of people fall under 6, even if it isn't FF7 they are referring to. I wonder why they don't admit it.  I am sometimes 3, sometimes 4, sometimes 5, sometimes 6, sometimes 7, Sometimes 8...FF as AO? Count me...in.  Sometimes 9, and mostly 10.

I think most people in here fall under most categories, even if they don't want to admit it.

Please do not send me a friend's request without telling me who you are and where I know you from. Thank you.

Message 9 of 13 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5401 posts

Feb 17, 2006

DarkCloudLives wrote:

banedraven wrote:

There are a lot of people who fall into the second half of number 1 and a lot of people fall under 6, even if it isn't FF7 they are referring to. I wonder why they don't admit it.  I am sometimes 3, sometimes 4, sometimes 5, sometimes 6, sometimes 7, Sometimes 8...FF as AO? Count me...in.  Sometimes 9, and mostly 10.

I think most people in here fall under most categories, even if they don't want to admit it.

Well....

• I don't really fall in number 6.  I do have little free time, but with what free time I do have, RPGs are number 1 priority.  Friends, eating, sleeping, and everything else is much less important.
  • I'm definately not 7.  My friend is like that (hard to like an RPG unless it's FF), but I'm open to all RPGs.
  • I'm definately a FF fanboy.... 8.
  • Not 9 because I don't like doing that, since it takes out a lot of challenge and satisfaction of struggling and defeating a particularly hard boss.
  • I'm definately not 10.  I do play RPGs one at a time, but I do not simply move on to another one after beating one.  I like to take my time and do everything I can in an RPG before moving on.

~ Credit to MaggIvy for making me this beautiful sig! Thanks! ~
Message 10 of 13 (35 Views)
0 Likes