Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
4306 posts

Re: I couldn't help but...

Feb 17, 2006

Kitaro The Estranged wrote:

... make a list of RPGamer types:

1. RPG Survivor - Ride with the wind, forget all sidequests, restart after deaths.
  2. RPG Stingy Rich Man - A bread is a bread saved, spending money is for the weak.
  3. RPG Completionist - Morrowind equals 1000 hours, maybe 2000... :smileytongue:
  4. RPG Master - I know everything, to me you are nothing :smileytongue:
  5. RPG Hardcore Player - No sleep. No sleep until I can do half the game.
  6. RPG I Have A Lifer - How's FF7 like? Me? I have the game for years, but not the time to play it.
  7. RPG Whiner - Oh no! RPGs these days are not up to par with FF7, I'm gunna die!
  8. RPG Fanboy - I'll play Final Fantasies even if the rating goes AO! (Adult Only)
  9. RPG Leveler - Okay so I'll fight in the first area till Lv. 20, and the first boss gonna be nuttin', lol.
  10. RPG :smileyindifferent:tor - *takes up controller, plays RPG, finish, buy a new one*

Okay, I'm fresh out of ideas, feel free to add other types. Well, from the 10, which is you? Me, I'm #1.

2) I'm stingy with loot and prefer to either steal items from foes, pick up the drops to sell, or look for treasures. 7) In my defense, I DO play the newer games that I start whining about. :smileytongue:

In my younger days though, 1, 3, 5, 9, and 10 just about summed up the way I was.
Message 11 of 13 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5797 posts

Feb 17, 2006
Hmm.... I choose #1. What attribute would get me into Wild Arms 4 waist deep in 10 hours anyway? (Okay, maybe #5) One thing good about being an RPG Survivor is that we get to know our own skills instead of skills and levels in RPG. Handling enemies at our weakest state requires us to use super-duper calculated strategy, countless tries and a lot of luck. This DOESN'T mean I like SRPG though...
www.myspace.com/calamity_my_fantasy

Want a link? Go to hell.
Message 12 of 13 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Feb 17, 2006
It seems like most of you are multi-types. Multi-types are allowed to mention their types here, clearing any doubt. Plus, I never said about choosing only one, you could be all of it.
Message 13 of 13 (3 Views)
0 Likes