2) I'm stingy with loot and prefer to either steal items from foes, pick up the drops to sell, or look for treasures. 7) In my defense, I DO play the newer games that I start whining about.
Kitaro The Estranged wrote:
... make a list of RPGamer types:
- RPG Survivor - Ride with the wind, forget all sidequests, restart after deaths.
- RPG Stingy Rich Man - A bread is a bread saved, spending money is for the weak.
- RPG Completionist - Morrowind equals 1000 hours, maybe 2000...
- RPG Master - I know everything, to me you are nothing
- RPG Hardcore Player - No sleep. No sleep until I can do half the game.
- RPG I Have A Lifer - How's FF7 like? Me? I have the game for years, but not the time to play it.
- RPG Whiner - Oh no! RPGs these days are not up to par with FF7, I'm gunna die!
- RPG Fanboy - I'll play Final Fantasies even if the rating goes AO! (Adult Only)
- RPG Leveler - Okay so I'll fight in the first area till Lv. 20, and the first boss gonna be nuttin', lol.
- RPG tor - *takes up controller, plays RPG, finish, buy a new one*
Okay, I'm fresh out of ideas, feel free to add other types. Well, from the 10, which is you? Me, I'm #1.