Aug 21 2000
By: RinoaLeonhart~old Lombax Warrior 262 posts

Hey! Just got back from first day of school...boo hoo. *txt*

3 replies 0 views Edited Aug 21, 2000
Its not fun but at least i think i have good teachers and most of my friends are on my team!!! yay! well anyways i won't be here during the day from like, 6 am to about 2:30 pm. then i have homework probably so i probably won't be here before 3 or 4 each day. NNOOOOOO! well at least i'm a "big kid" and can push around the little 6th and 7th graders!!! HAH i'm way too shy to do that!!! But next year i'll be a puny little freshman so that sucks.. ANYWAY just thought i'd tell ya all that!!!

Hi, my name is Rinoa and I'm an RPGaholic.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8491 posts

RE: school...."Hah Hah" a la Nelson Muntz *txt*

Aug 22, 2000

Lucifer quotes,

The Devil you know is beter than the one you don't, So won't you be, won't you be, my neighbor
-Fred Rogers

If the undead are really dead ten shouldn't they still be dead and not in need of some more killn ?

Why do good & Hood ryhme but not food?

Is there a support group for those battling with RPG addiction?

Who would win in a fight? The guy useing a sack full of kittens or the guy using a sack full of baby chikens, provided they used the sack's to beat each other senseless.

If Einstien was so smart why is he dead now? and if he became undead would he then be an evil zombie super genious?
There won't be any custom avatars :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

Hey! Don't be a bully. -nt

Aug 22, 2000
nt = No Text

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10152 posts

RE: It's too late for me, around 8:30 next monday, I'll be a full fledged freshmen. I see big people

Aug 22, 2000
nt = No Text

Fear is but an evil which resides inside all of us. It can be overcomed, yet many fail to do so.
-I know nothing-
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (0 Views)
0 Likes