Aug 29 2000
By: Shorty'sElement~old Splicer 49 posts

Hey Funky fish dude. I need your help anyone can help to. I am the one who asked all about the Final

6 replies 0 views Edited Aug 29, 2000
Answer me though this

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Sorry I meant Funky Fresh Dude. Sorry -nt

Aug 29, 2000
nt = No Text

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8491 posts

RE: It's okay I think he said he went to go watch the tenchi show. nt

Aug 29, 2000
null,null,Lucifer quotes,

The Devil you know is beter than the one you don't, So won't you be, won't you be, my neighbor
-Fred Rogers

If the undead are really dead ten shouldn't they still be dead and not in need of some more killn ?

Why do good & Hood ryhme but not food?

Is there a support group for those battling with RPG addiction?

Who would win in a fight? The guy useing a sack full of kittens or the guy using a sack full of baby chikens, provided they used the sack's to beat each other senseless.

If Einstien was so smart why is he dead now? and if he became undead would he then be an evil zombie super genious?
There won't be any custom avatars :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

you can help me -nt

Aug 29, 2000
nt = No Text

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8491 posts

RE: How?

Aug 29, 2000
null,null,Lucifer quotes,

The Devil you know is beter than the one you don't, So won't you be, won't you be, my neighbor
-Fred Rogers

If the undead are really dead ten shouldn't they still be dead and not in need of some more killn ?

Who would win in a fight? The guy useing a sack full of kittens or the guy using a sack full of baby chikens, provided they used the sack's to beat each other senseless.

If Einstien was so smart why is he dead now? and if he became undead would he then be an evil zombie super genious?
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Here Lucifier

Aug 29, 2000
Ok i can not get my disk three to work. All I get is a black screen. The last time I saved my game was when it asked for me to save and then change disks to three. What is the problem and can you help me? Please!

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8491 posts

RE: Here Lucifier

Aug 29, 2000
That's not good I't mighnt be gone is the disc runningg all the t.v. settings right did ya check every thing cause I don't ever want to tell anyone that all the datta is gone from a save but it does sometimes happen

,Lucifer quotes,

-Fred Rogers

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (0 Views)
0 Likes