Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 21 2006
By: Dammit~ First Son 3 posts

Help

3 replies 3 views Edited Feb 21, 2006
Okay...this is going to sound really stupid but....
In Bard's Tale, after you beat the undead, and you're stuck with McGrath, how do you get into that portal? Like don't you have to do something with the graves in order to get in there? I'm completely lost and any help right now would be much appreciated.

Message Edited by Dammit on 02-20-200608:31 PM

���Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no tomorrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace.��� - Oscar Wilde
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1791 posts

Re: Help

Feb 21, 2006
try going to gamespot.com and check guides for the game. i never played it but they should have a guide for it. hope you get past that part.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7811 posts

Feb 21, 2006

Dammit wrote:
Okay...this is going to sound really stupid but....
In Bard's Tale, after you beat the undead, and you're stuck with McGrath, how do you get into that portal? Like don't you have to do something with the graves in order to get in there? I'm completely lost and any help right now would be much appreciated.

Message Edited by Dammit on 02-20-200608:31 PM

Welcome to the forums. Sweet username by the way. It's been so long since I've played that game, but if you go to gamefaqs.com, I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 23, 2006

Thanks, Dammit is my nickname =)

Thanks for the advice too, I found what I was looking for

���Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no tomorrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace.��� - Oscar Wilde
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (3 Views)
0 Likes