Mar 29 2006
By: chardonay~ First Son 1 posts

Help with Grandia III Please

1 replies 1 views Edited Mar 29, 2006
I forgot where I landed the dragon Shiba when I returned to the Island with Ulfie to get the nut. I fought the two minotaurs but don't know where to find Shiba. Can someone help me out. I hate to restart the whole game over.  Thanks
Message 1 of 2 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6975 posts

Re: Help with Grandia III Please

Mar 29, 2006

chardonay wrote:
I forgot where I landed the dragon Shiba when I returned to the Island with Ulfie to get the nut. I fought the two minotaurs but don't know where to find Shiba. Can someone help me out. I hate to restart the whole game over.  Thanks

First off Welcome to the Boards chardonay!!!! Be sure to check out the New User's Guide on the Main page if you have not done so already. Enjoy your time on the boards!!!

As for your question, first of all do not restart. It is impossible to lose Shiba. Just backtrack to where you started. The area is fairly small so you should not have a problem. Look for marks on your map, Shiba is near a save point. If there are two paths do not go back into the caves you were in with Miranda and Alonso. I can't picture the area exactly, but I know getting back to Shiba is very easy. Just don't give up.

Message 2 of 2 (1 View)
0 Likes