Lombax Warrior
279 posts

I havent seen it either......

Apr 19, 2000
No Text

Rue The Dark Emperor
Xeno Master 101
rue_darkemporer@hotmail.com

Your fingertips moving gently to my heart.....The force of life goes on and on......The song remains...Like a haunting melody of angel music held in chains....And I ask you can we ease the pain of those who lost the force of life that goes on.....Can we know the cause of all this sorrow the tears of loneliness....Can we catch the tears of a broken world falling down upon the Earth....Falling down......The waves of time take me deeper into you.....A haze as blue as summer skies, we turn to find....The key will not unlock the door.......This broken bird away it flies.....
Rue The Dark Emperor
Xeno Master 101
rue_darkemporer@hotmail.com

Your fingertips moving gently to my heart.....The force of life goes on and on......The song remains...Like a haunting melody of angel music held in chains....And I ask you can we ease the pain of those who lost the force of life that goes on.....Can we know the cause of all this sorrow the tears of loneliness....Can we catch the tears of a broken world falling down upon the Earth....Falling down......The waves of time take me deeper into you.....A haze as blue as summer skies, we turn to find....The key will not unlock the door.......This broken bird away it flies.....
Message 3 of 3 (2 Views)
0 Likes