Aug 26 2000
By: Seifer'sNight~old Sackboy 602 posts

Geez that poll kinda was crap...

2 replies 0 views Edited Aug 26, 2000
None of those characters even had a personality. Come on Deltan you played Lunar, you know all the characters from that game had better personalities than all of those in the list. Hell if you where going to pick a character from LOD you could have at least picked Rose.

This world of RPG is too based on Final Fantasy, ack it makes me sick

Oh yeah Chrono Cross has over 40 characters, even the plant character had a better personality than the ones in Final Fantasy.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

then why did you choose a ff8 character as your name?

Aug 26, 2000
The ff series has made billinos.the numbers speak for themselves you know.but yes i do agree that the pole is kinda one sided but not that many people can afford to buy a game every day or even once a month.so i think deltan had that in mind when creating the pole.

ALL THINGS MUST COME TO AN END SOME SOONER THEN OTHERS.thats life.
ALL THINGS MUST COME TO AN END SOME SOONER THEN OTHERS.thats life.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
434 posts

RE: Geez that poll kinda was crap...

Aug 27, 2000
in suikoden you can have up to 108 people in your party to choose from but only 5 or 6 i htink at a time

-cherry coke is the supperior species!(Type_R_Fan) =just about any damn RPG out there!

-So? Are you still stupid enough to say that WE are the higher species?(Dr.Klamp)=Parasite Eve
"THE NSX" "It's like a Ferrari, but engineered by people who went to college." - Philip Greenspun
0 Likes